1st Season Lost in Space Laser Rifle

kdawg1

Sr Member
Can anyone shed some light with a few dimensions for me for the Lost in Space 1st season laser rifle? I'd like to build one to have with my 1:1 B9 robot this will make for a great winter project. I have some great photos of it but need to get a few dimensions to get started.

Thanks All!

do you have any pics of B9 holding the rifle? You could get a rough idea with measurements by measuring the claws of your fullsize B9 etc.

Sorry, I thought I had the pic of him holding the laser rifle somewhere, but I just did a search and couldn't find it

MRWrong no it's not the same. I also have no photos of the robot holding it, not sure if he ever did but just thought having it with him would look cool. Thanks guys

It would definitely look cool. I am sure there are episodes where Smith piles up all the guns on him. Maybe I can find a screencap if no one comes up with the info, or am I thinking season 2?

I believe this is the pic that you are looking for.

attachment.php

Last edited:
No that's not the right gun here is a photo that I found. This is the one I want to build that other one would be awesome but that base gun is near impossible to find and afford!

man I am going to have to re-watch a few episodes, I thought the gun in your pic was a Season 2 rifle. That's the one I have always liked

Folks I know someone out there has at least one dimension for this baby! I've been wanting to build this and other props from LIS but it's difficult to find info on them.:thumbsup Thanks all for your help and if anyone is giving away a free Monkey Brigade rifle send it my way!

Thanks Again

I used to own an original of that version. I molded the butt stock and grip and took tracings of the light box on top. I did some replicas years ago. The originals were made of aluminum and brass with the grip and stock made of wood. Cool stuff.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back