Empire Chicken Walker Nice-N Models Kit - any good?

Falk

Hi there,

Question to the pros: Is the studio scale AT-ST (TESB version) kit from Steve recommendable (ie. SA)?

at-st-hoth-diorama-small.jpg

Picture courtesy Kurt Kuhn's Modelermagic.com / Scott Graham build

Appreciate any comments.

Cheers!
Falk

Depends how accurate you want it, it was a good effort from Isel, and it was way back when no more ref was available, but its pretty off in some areas....make a nice easy display model i guess at a fraction of doing it all for real.
The other way is to do what me and a few good friends did, and scratch build it on an alloy stop motion armature, but, just depends on what you want to spend, its not a cheap one for such a small prop.

lee

As mentioned, I have both the S.S resin At-St kit w/additional metal joints for more flexibilty in posing as well as the S.S At-St metal armature.I think the buyer who was interested backed out because i haven't heard from him in nearly a week.So, as things stand, both of these kits are tennatively open for purchase whether anyone wants to buy both, or just one of these kits?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back