Batman Begins Ninja Suit

This is a project i really want to do. I got the machinery to make the details of the armor and to replicate that suit. If people are genuine interested we can make ONE batch of 10 or more.

By details of the armor do you mean the gauntlets? the armor part jsut looks like leather over a shell with leather trim around the the pieces.

Here's some updates on the Leather portion. In the pics are the chest and sides along with the embossed straps which will attach the sholder bells with the chest and the back, The front flap, and the face gaurd. I finally got the black to match up and now I shape and re-dye, and start working on the fine details on the chest. Hope you like.

Rudy G.

Pics removed

Well I got one if you need it. :love Fine I'll put bigger pics, I just figured you wouldn't see anything wrong if they were small pics. :D

Rudy G.

I would definitely be interested in one of these.... if all the parts could be made available. I'm sure some of the items could be found without the need to manufacture each and every piece, it would just be the pieces unique to the suit that would need to be hand built.

<div class='quotetop'>(gregday @ Jun 22 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1266294[/snapback]</div>
I'd be in on this just for the ninja gauntlets. Has ANYONE tried to make metal gauntlets yet?
[/b]

Yes, they have started on them haven't seen them yet.

Rudy G.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back