life sized howard the duck from the movie??

kryptoboy1

hey all a project that i am going to start to is going to be a 1/1 replica of howard the duck. i was wondering if any of you could get me so good shots of him from the movie and help me figure out his height and dimensions.???? thanks you and i hope somepne can help :)

I might be able to help, my friend was actually Howard the Duck or the actor who played him anyway. That should put you in the general ballpark for height, taking into consideration costume and such.

I might be able to help, my friend was actually Howard the Duck or the actor who played him anyway. That should put you in the general ballpark for height, taking into consideration costume and such.

WOW REALLY THATS SWEET LOL.. well any help would be great and tell your friend that im his #1 fan lol :)

Yeah everyone is always excited once they find out he was Howard. There were actually several people who played him in the movie. I asked and he is 4 foot tall, again he did have a costume on so give or take a few inches.

vader%20NOOOO.jpg

Just kidding...

Vader never saw 'Howard The Duck'.

Cool that you know the guy who played him though.

I'd say it's a fairly simple sculpt and character design. You have a choice of clothing too:

41036238.jpg

howardtheduckmovieimage.jpg

howardduck5.jpg

jammin.jpg

howardduck1qw2.jpg

howardtheduck.gif

Al

I saw Howard the Duck when it came out. While it wasn't true to Steve Gerber's comic, it was still funny and entertaing. When it came out on DVD, I snapped it up. I think I enjoyed it even more.

Sculpt it bald, so you can add feathers. You might be able to get them at Michaels. Or better yet a pillow filled with white feathers. My father has one that's always shedding and I keep thinking I should do a Howard too.:lol

hey all a project that i am going to start to is going to be a 1/1 replica of howard the duck. i was wondering if any of you could get me so good shots of him from the movie and help me figure out his height and dimensions.???? thanks you and i hope somepne can help :)
Maybe you could sculpt the Duckchicks centerfold from Playduck (playboy) magazine he looks at in the beginning.
I could send you pictures of the page if you want. (can't post them because they show duck nudity (ducktits)

thanks for all the replays and pics guys will help me out greatly . the only other thing i need is if anyone can get me a pic of him when he is getting strip searched in the lab so i can see what he looks like naked lol... and i am going to put the blue suit he wheres in the comic book on him/

Last edited:
back in the days, I was fascinated by the animatronic´s of Howard. I even planned to make a costume for my 7 years younger brother:$

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back