Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

I have Ruby's knife, and the blade of the angels, both quickly made by me. Oh, and do you know what knife is used by Dean in the episode Two and a Half Men? is it the Kershaw from the post above this?

yup, that's the one..Kershaw that is. :love

When I told him I wanted him to have it, his exact words were, "... seriously?" He was so surprised and happy. It was awesome. I don't have many pics of it but you can see it a bit here:

257950_637180912531_35001892_34863035_8061398_o.jpg

love the look of the colt, the salt tin, bag and the FBI ID looks pretty good! did you make it?

Does anyone know where I could find Dean's shotgun, Sams pisolt, or Dean's Colt 1911? I've looked through a lot of air soft stores, but I haven't found an accurate match to those used by Sam and Dean in the show... Thanks, Mike

Deans is custom engraved, but Sam's is a Cutlass M9 Beretta. The airsoft version has a skull and cross bones on the grips but a quick grip swap and you'd have a nice replica.

Where did you guys get the replicas of Ruby's knife from?

Also, isnt a little risky to whip out a gun (fake or not) in front of celebrity, even if the intention is just to give it to them as a gift?

Last edited:

I think a person would use COMMON SINCE and let the person know that they have a REPLICA that they wanted to give them or have them sign.....:wacko

Really can't see this being a big deal unless you are some left wing idiot....:rolleyes

Naw, im not against guns or anything.

Im just saying that celebrities are natrually cautious about potentially crazy fans, and on top of that you have security and body guards whose job it is to essentially be paranoid about these things; you can easily end up in trouble or atleast freaking the star out even if you have nothing but the best intentions in mind and the common sense to believe you are behaving the right way.

My dad and I just finished making the hidden weapons cache for my Impala. Now all I have to do is fill it up! lol

SDC15628-1200.jpg

This is just a little something I am working on at the present time....

View attachment 60571

Hoping to get it engraved just like Dean's here REAL SOON! And YES, it's a REAL .45....:love

I will be posting all of my stuff once I get EVERYTHING to my liking including my 67.

Wow, I don't ever recall seeing that one. What season was it used? I believe I was thinking of a different lighter, with a black tattoo'esque design last seen in Dark Side of The Moon.

As for the amulet OZ's do look great, however wheels were in motion long before seeing the finished piece. I guess the notion of having a possibly 1 off amulet might be pretty cool in itself.
Sam has his own signature Zippo that he uses on a couple of occasions, notably having it kicked from his hand during a fight in Season 3's "The Kids Are Alright" and lighting a ring of fire at the end of Season 5's "Changing Channels". It's this one:Zippo Lighter Moth Tattoo Emblem, High Polish Chrome. Sounds like the one you may be looking for.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back