delete thread

Re: Need help on Biomech Suit

In the right hands a little twisting remolding add a few lights details this this would Rock. theres no more to be found. I cant find a single one like it.

also, to reshape the pieces you can use a hairdryer to warm them and then hold them to the desired shape and run them under cold water to freeze them into shape.... then do the hardening procedure.

you can use a heat gun too, but with that you run the risk of melting your armor. i'd use a hardryer if it's thin like you say it is.

:cool:)
also, to reshape the pieces you can use a hairdryer to warm them and then hold them to the desired shape and run them under cold water to freeze them into shape.... then do the hardening procedure.

you can use a heat gun too, but with that you run the risk of melting your armor. i'd use a hardryer if it's thin like you say it is.

will give it a shot thanks

Edit much :unsure

Guy you need to back off tring to add a full size pictuce unless you know how. get off my back. tierd of you taking pokes at me. my son was also in the contest and didnt even come close I can build I do pepakura i do smoothon I play with molding, NOW you show me the rules on this contest otherwise you need to stop.

Art Andrews Today is the last day for voting! To those who have entered in the contest, now is your last chance to get your friends, family and associates from other communities to come and vote for you! Get the votes in before it is too late! Winners will be announced tomorrow!

Im just shocked you didnt pick on the little kids for there store bought costumes and there 1000+ votes

So it stops here you like a last reply. get your last one in..

Last edited by a moderator:

You missed the point completely but have your little tantrum on the net. It doesn't have to take 1000's of dollars to make a costume just time and patience and skill. I have a right to express my opinion and if you didn't care so much that you won by a store bought costume then fine. I personally thought it showed a lack of respect for the ones who did make theirs and defeats the spirit of the RPF. Plus why edit your post after it was mentioned?

You mention kids. yeah um did you look at the winners. They weren't store bought. I guess I looked at this contest to show ones skill not what one can buy.

Again was a Costume contest not a skill contest. not a tantrum and it ok to express ONCE not all over the forum.

So are we done Id like to move on..

AT, I don't really have a dog in this fight. He's right, however - the rules were a bit ambiguous and this was the first year we've tried a costume contest. I'm sure everyone involved learned lessons to be applied next year. The costumes were all terrific, store bought or not, and Art *did* open things up to the public.

madcat:

Ignore the few haters.

You played by the rules of the contest and won fair and square.

Congratulations to you.

If you're into props, costumes, and this site, hopefully this experience won't turn you off.

Thank you and your Support no Im good its a grain a salt in the ocean,,,,,,, working on a few things right now collecting stuff getting ready for a big build. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back