The Mask SB - Props/Costumes

IpkissMask

Here are some photos i thought Mask fans would enjoy...

Below are some props and costumes used in the fan film; The Mask Strikes Back!

For those of you who havn't seen the movie here is a link: www.youtube.com/TheMaskSB

Loki Mask:
photo0023q.jpg

photo0024d.jpg

Green Latex Mask:
photo0026k.jpg

photo0028q.jpg

Leather Jacket:
photo0030r.jpg

photo0031s.jpg

photo0033b.jpg

The Loki Mask you see in the movie is the EXACT prop shown above, but when i first came to this forum, i was inspired to give it a paint job so thats why it looks different!

The Mask was originally a bald latex mask with sculpted teeth. But we wanted to see the actor talk through the mask so we cut out the mouth piece.

The leather jacket is genuine leather and has been passed down from person to person and eventually i ended up using it for the 'punk rock Mask' in my movie, i also added a false mohawk to the rubber mask to fit in with the storyline.

(All props/costumes were screen used and worn by my late brother and star of the fanfilm. They are one of a kind and will not be found ANYWHERE on earth!!)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I wouldnt expect you to, but thanks :D
It wasnt really promoted well, but alot of people have watched it and considering it was my first and only film attempt and at the time it was written and shot i was only 14 (no joke haha) it got very suprising and positive reviews.

Almost everone saying it beat 'Son of The Mask' by miles...then again that isnt a difficult accomplishment ;)

Hey man, ermm to be honest this jacket had been passed down from person to person and i ended up with it, it was originally custom made and painted by someone. The only advice i can give you is to buy a leather jacket and paint it to your preference :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back