Daredevil Billy Club Fighting Cane

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
Despite my love for Daredevil, I haven't actually managed to get my hands on anything screen used for my collection untill now, so just thought I'd show it off here as it's just arrived and I'm thrilled to bits with it.

This is one of the stunt fighting billy clubs used during various fight scenes and stunt sequences. Used by Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock in "Daredevil" during the filming of the movie. It is made of foam filled rubbber with a small metal rod insert with angel and devil details on either side.

DSCF0305.jpg

IMG_0740_1_1.jpg

IMG_0739_1_1.jpg

I'm going to see if I can get it framed up in one of Propstore's displays to make it look as impressive as possible. So I'll be sure to post again when it's displayed to it's full potential.

EDIT - Just found some great images of one like this (or possibly even this one) in use:

ClubCap4.jpg

ClubCap5.jpg

As always, this and various other items in my collection can be seen HERE or by clicking my banner below.

Last edited:
Sweet looking prop. The directors cut is one of my favorite Marvel
Films. A complete story that should have been on the big screen. Looking forward to seeing your finished display.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back