Wing zero custom from gundam wing endless waltz movie costume build

ironmaided

Sr Member
well i got my hands on a pepakura file for wing zero custom (downloaded from 4shared.com) which initially scaled as action figure...

each .pdo's are separated to 6 body parts mainly the torso, left and right arms, left and right legs, and the head...

i'm working on scaling them good for cosplay purposes...

i'll post my progress every week... ^_^

here it what my finish product looks like....

p05_01.jpg

PGZero.gif

Now there's something you don't see everyday. I always thought the heads were the coolest looking things about em. My favorite was always Deathscythe, looking forward to seeing more progress with this one!

Good luck to you

thank you for that...its kinda hard to unfold it but i should be able to do it...:confused

could you post the link for the files? thanks!

sure after i unfold the 3D model....:)

Now there's something you don't see everyday. I always thought the heads were the coolest looking things about em. My favorite was always Deathscythe, looking forward to seeing more progress with this one!

i see what i can do for the deathscythe...i also love that...:angel

hahaha... :lol

need to stop my warmachine because of the government implementing GUN BAN....

so i cant use my mini gun to my war machine..and also the buster riffle i built for this wing gundam zero... :|

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back