Pics of some new props

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I finally got around to taking to new pics and thought I'd post them here. Enjoy

All metal working Sonar Batarang AWESOME
sonarbatarangopen.jpg

sonarbataranghalfclosed.jpg

sonarbatarangclosed.jpg

MR Predator Spear
AVPMRPredatorSpear.jpg

UHC 1911 Airsoft gun
UHC1911.jpg

HFC G17 Gas Airsoft gun (Metal barrel and slide)
HFCGlock17.jpg

HFCGlock17c.jpg

.22 Rifle
22Rifle2.jpg

Jhusel

That .22 rifle is beautiful. What's the make? I've got an original M1 Carbine that's in firing condition but I'd rather not. My boy and I could have a lot of fun with that .22.

I need to look at the make on that rifle, my dad gave that to me 20+ years ago and I rarely shoot it. I dont' know why, it shoots great and is dead-on accurate.

Yen - LOL, how did you know I set up an antigravity photoshoot room? ;) I use different things to help prop them up (usually a clear, plastic container), then photoshop it out later.

Jhusel

Still lovin' that batarang, every time I see it.

For the uninitiated (such as myself), can you give more info on the various guns. What were they from? Used in anything I might know???

Great stuff either way, and you do have a knack for photographing your stuff beautifully.

<div class='quotetop'>(MattMunson @ Jul 7 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]1276130[/snapback]</div>
Still lovin' that batarang, every time I see it.

For the uninitiated (such as myself), can you give more info on the various guns. What were they from? Used in anything I might know???

Great stuff either way, and you do have a knack for photographing your stuff beautifully.
[/b]

The colt 1911 is the issued sidearm of the united states military (until recently anyway). You've seen it in any war movie that takes place after 1911. It was generally issued to COs but I'm not sure whether or not NCOs were issued them as well.

The .22 is modeled after the M1 carbine issued I believe starting in WWII and at least through vietnam. Easily seen in Saving private Ryan.

The G17 is in every damn movie that has a gun these days. Somebody is always carrying it or one of it's relatives (G19, 26, etc).

-Fred

Thanks Matt. I love good photos of props ALMOST as much as the props themselves. I'd love to shoot pics of your stuff, but I might not have a large enough card in my camera for all of it ;)

Gigatron is correct. These guns are great and are seen in lots of movies. I can't say enough about the Glock imiatation. It is almost identicle to my real Glock22. It kicks hard too, being a gas blowback. Great gun for only $85.

Jhusel

Thanks guys.

As for the pics, it is all about the setting in your camera. It is just a fujifilm finepix 2.0 megapixel camera, shooting in my shop with flourescant bulbs on white foamcore board. And a little photoshop to touch it up.

Jhusel

Jhusel its not all about just a setting on a camera. You are very talented. Your prop pictures put any museum or major collector to shame.

<div class='quotetop'>(jhusel @ Jul 14 2006, 06:47 AM) [snapback]1280625[/snapback]</div>
Thanks guys.

As for the pics, it is all about the setting in your camera. It is just a fujifilm finepix 2.0 megapixel camera, shooting in my shop with flourescant bulbs on white foamcore board. And a little photoshop to touch it up.

Jhusel
[/b]
Your photography is just incredible, and you make it sound so easy. B) Nice everything man...

First off, great photography. Very professional looking. If prop companies hired you for their advertising, they might be able to sell more product.

Secondly, please give me details on the 1911 Race Gun you have pictured.

Thanks fellas. I really enjoy taking the pics and sharing them. Nothing better than seeing nice pics of a prop you like. Maybe MR should send me props to takes pics of and pay me with them. :D

The 1911 "Race gun" gun is a WE-Tech (by Tokyo Marui). It weights a little over 4lbs, all metal, gas powered, 300fps, and holds 30+1 rounds.

This particular model is the Dragon Competition with a chromed metal mag well. www.evike.com sells them for the cheapest I have found and were good to deal with. It is a fun toy/prop to play with, it is made like a tank.

Jhusel

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back