Harry Potter Props

I would love to get my hands on some screen used props. Having been to the studio when they were filming and seen some of them up close, I can say that it's some of the best work I've ever seen. The attention to detail is mind blowing!

Ahhh I wish more than anything that I had screen used! They're so beautiful! I just have a bunch of replica wands. Pretty, but nothing on the screen used of course! :D

Hello I got this too! and moore is on the way!

And its These four test photographs (two of Rupert, one each of Dan and Emma) predate production of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. All four photos are about the normal size you get from having a role of film developed.

They were part of a lot we bought at auction that we believe belong to Peter Mountain, who was the stills photographer on both Philosopher's Stone and Chamber of Secrets (see Peter Mountain (II)). Most of the photos in the collection are stamped on the back 'PETER MOUNTAIN'.

1 of Rupert is fore sale!

Hey, new to the forum and thought I'd share my screen used prop.

The prop I have is a piece of one of the sleeping bags used in PoA.

Does anyone have some screen used Jumpers from any of the houses prior to Goblet of Fire? I believe I have some from PoA/Goblet of Fire but would like to compare them to anyone elses. Or at least info on who made sweaters prior to Lochaven.

They may just be production made which is cool too, they werent horribly expensive. I'll never be able to prove which screen shot they are in anyway so just solidifying that they are production made would be good enough for me lol

Hi I do have Seamus Sweater from Order of Phoenix,its on the way fore a display! but if you can post or send some image,I will do my best to help you:rolleyes

Best

Last edited:
Here's me on my screen used, 4:5 scale, scratch-built, Hagrid's bike.

2881925.jpeg

Just kidding. It's not mine...but that is me :)

Hello everyone,

My prop collection of Harry Potter consists of the following items:

Newspaper:
Double paged Quibbler Newspaper from movie 7.1 (scene of the Lovegood Mansion, before explosion)
Quibbler Newspaper bits (small pieces) from movie 7.1

Dining:
2 x Dinnerplates from movie 1 and 2
1 x Dessertplate from movie 1 and 2
1 x Golden knife (testpiece)

Letters:
Hero Owl letters from Hermione Granger (Owlpostscene from movie 1) only one ever made
Hero Owl letters from Ronald Weasley (Owlpostscene from movie 2) only one ever made

Besides these Props I am trying to get an Hogwarts Acceptance Envelope (with or without letter) some more Quibbler pages, Shrunken Witch in a glass display (used in Movie 3 in Lupins office) and some other items.

Picture can be send to email, will put them on the site a.s.a.p.

Ps. Anybody going to the Premiere of the last Harry Potter film on the 7th of July? I've already booked an hotel and train tickets. Arriving the day before so I have a good spot for the red carpet.

William

Picture can be send to email, will put them on the site a.s.a.p.

I would love to see some pictures! I'll PM you. My goal is to own some screen used HP props one day. As crazy/corny/cheesy as it sounds, I credit these films and books for not only introducing me to my wife and giving me a son, but also saving my life. So to own a piece from those films would be a cherished heirloom that my son's children's children would still have. One of these days! :)

Until then, I have some replicas and things cast from movie molds. I also got to visit the actual set while they were filming and get up close looks at some of the props. They had various display cases in the canteen, but we weren't allowed to take photos.

Anybody going to the Premiere of the last Harry Potter film on the 7th of July? I've already booked an hotel and train tickets. Arriving the day before so I have a good spot for the red carpet.

William

I'm going to the cast and crew preview showing this Sunday. I'm definitely not a Potter fan, but I did enjoy the last Deathly Hallows Pt1...the final installment should be good.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back