movie gun based on beretta 92f?

fettster

Sr Member
hi all, just got a beretta 92f blank firer and would like to convert it into a cool movie gun.

I have a lawgiver kit I could put it in but what other movie guns used the beretta as a base?

Robocop's Auto-9 was based on a beretta. So was the Grammaton Cleric's pistol from Equilibrium.

Thats about all I can think of just now.

The Clerics' pistol in 'Equilibrium' was also the same pistol McClane used in 'Die Hard' (according to PoL anyway). So you don't really have to modify it at all if you don't want. ;)

The Clerics' pistol in 'Equilibrium' was also the same pistol McClane used in 'Die Hard' (according to PoL anyway). So you don't really have to modify it at all if you don't want. ;)

No, I just looked it up on IMFDB and the pistol was heavily modified from a standard 92. A custom supressor to the front, an M-16 fire selector was added where the take down knob is on the real guns with engraving for lock,semi, and auto; and a few other cosmetic changes were done, it'd be a heavy custom job to do.

Die Hard and the Lethal Weapon series use the standard issue Beretta 92FS, making it a simple prop to have.

No, I just looked it up on IMFDB and the pistol was heavily modified from a standard 92. A custom supressor to the front, an M-16 fire selector was added where the take down knob is on the real guns with engraving for lock,semi, and auto; and a few other cosmetic changes were done, it'd be a heavy custom job to do.

Die Hard and the Lethal Weapon series use the standard issue Beretta 92FS, making it a simple prop to have.
OK.

I am looking to commission twin Equilibrium cleric guns
need to now how much is it gonna cost at least ballpark figure
thx/later/Bruce

Kate Beckinsale's character used twin Beretta 92FSs (as well as twin Walther P99s). They had some nice drop-in compensator's on them.

norm-4af3388bd7370-Underworld+(2003).jpeg

Don't forget Marting Riggs in Leathal Weapon which was one of the first movies (with Die Hard) to have the gun (Beretta 92 SB or FS) as a Hero on screen !!! These films helped a lot the Beretta 92 to be adopted by the US Army and others US soldiers as the US M9 pistol.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back