Star wars chess monster Nº 5 FINISHED (new pics added 29-09).

AWESOME ....

This project should pan out .. Im still workin on the lil yellow guy that gets bodyslammed

I love it when a project comes together, cant wait to see this one painted up , great job ...

B

<div class='quotetop'>(Southreplicas @ Aug 20 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]1304142[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(deralis @ Aug 20 2006, 02:39 AM) [snapback]1303817[/snapback]
Looking great , nice detail...
Crazy looking little guy.

And I believe his Name is houjix. :angel

[/b]

Very nice pics. Is this piece yours?
Do you have any pic from the Nº1 chess piece?
It will be very usefull for my WIP.
Regards.
Martin
[/b][/quote]

No, unfortunatly I dont recall where I got the Pix from,
This is all I have for the Nº1 chess piece :D
number1netpost.jpg

No, unfortunatly I dont recall where I got the Pix from,
This is all I have for the Nº1 chess piece :D

Thank you for your pics.
Do you think the Nº7's is from the real prop? I think i will have to make it narrower. (Or with the legs less opened.)
Let's be in touch.

Martin

Is this No. 1? I did a screen cap from the old and new versions of ANH...

No1.jpg

Another "screencap" of one of my favorite pieces...this is one that Sansweet has...

Chesspiece.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ Aug 27 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1308144[/snapback]</div>
Another "screencap" of one of my favorite pieces...this is one that Sansweet has...

Chesspiece.jpg

[/b]

That's the piece I've been working on. Please be patient - good stuff ahead.

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ Aug 27 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1308144[/snapback]</div>

Chesspiece.jpg

[/b]

Here's a pic of the two Sansweet has.

DSCF0192.JPG

Nice. But it looks like the one I'm working on (the purple's) left foot is a bit worse for wear than in the reference pics I have. But it should be easy to match up the cover.

It might be cool as well to vac those bases and provide a little plaque that matches for all the figures.

<div class='quotetop'>(MR BARLOW @ Aug 20 2006, 11:51 PM) [snapback]1304148[/snapback]</div>
AWESOME ....

This project should pan out .. Im still workin on the lil yellow guy that gets bodyslammed

I love it when a project comes together, cant wait to see this one painted up , great job ...

B
[/b]
any pictures of your progress to show us ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(deralis @ Aug 19 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]1303817[/snapback]</div>
Looking great , nice detail...
Crazy looking little guy.

And I believe his Name is houjix. :angel

OK, so who made this one :confused I found theese pix in my Chess piece folder
Houjixwhoo.jpg

[/b]

That's my chess piece :)

The maker is Ronculus

That's my chess piece :)

The maker is Ronculus
[/quote]

Thank you for the information. I was trying to match my sculpt with it instead of the screen used prop.
I am finishing the details so by the weekend I will post the new pics and for next week I will make the molds.

Regards.

Southreplicas

Finally I think it is finished. Now I will work on details and the moulds.
dsc02871ih2.jpg

dsc02872pn3.jpg

dsc02873hz0.jpg

Please let me know your opinions.
Regards

Southreplicas.
PS: For those who are interested I have a lot of huge pics for email.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back