Star wars chess monster Nº 5 FINISHED (new pics added 29-09).

Thank you guys for your words and PM. I dis a very cheap stand for display with a 20 cm (diam) flowerpot plate and aluminium foil.
It's easy cheap and looks great with the monsters.
dsc02931tx3.jpg

dsc02929bz9.jpg

As soon as I get abled I will post an interest list (for the monster) in the Junk yard.

Kurt Boy and Rmschneider emails sent with pics.
Regards.
Southreplicas

Amazing job mate, i want one now....

Are you planning to sell them?

Well, again, amazing job, this is the most accurate one that i have seen so far, i want it now now now now now ;)

Cya

Gus

<div class='quotetop'>(Gus Weber @ Oct 3 2006, 01:31 PM) [snapback]1331026[/snapback]</div>
Amazing job mate, i want one now....

Are you planning to sell them?

Well, again, amazing job, this is the most accurate one that i have seen so far, i want it now now now now now ;)

Cya

Gus
[/b]
any new work guys :D

Here are the first pics of my new sculpt. It is the monster Nº 1.
I will start a new topic for it.
It needs lots of work.

dsc03013lg5.jpg

Head and one arm (leg?)
dsc03015ce6.jpg

I only have two reference pics and some screen caps. Please I need help.
Let me know your opinions.

Regards.

Yes, these are the only two I have with good resolution, then I have some screen caps.
there are some details that I can not see well for example the "jaw".
Please help.
Regards.

Here's a thought... check with member Skaught. He recently went to see Steve Sansweet's collection. Here's the link...
http://www.therpf.com/index.php?showtopic=117809&hl=sansweet

The last I remember, Steve had the chess monsters in his collection. Maybe Skaught took some pictures of them.

Otherwise, if you have the screen caps and Chronicles books, I'm not sure what more there is to go from. That is, unless, there are members here who have leads on info.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back