Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

so cool!!
this is great news for Aliens and cosplayers fans and also fans of the sneakers, like me
And give major thanks to Reebok in producing replicas from the movies. They are both amazing but I only want Bishops for casual wear.

Love to get 2 pairs of Bishop's Stompers, one to rock and one to stock. But knowing the sneaker culture its going to be tough for Alien and sneaker fans

If I have to, I'll take the day off work and drive to actual stores. I really want to get a pair of each.

I'm offering trades and discounts on my 1:1 silicone Ellen Ripley bust/figure for anyone that can snag an extra pair of Stompers for me and/or for displaying with Ripley.

I hope it's ok to post the link here...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=257324

Final model 3.jpg
finalhd1.jpg

I would really love a few pairs of these (wouldn't we all!) and this is the perfect way to display them :D

Steve

Re: Reebok Alien Stomper

Looks like April 26 is the release date. I'm just concerned it's going to be the McFly sneaker fiasco all over again, so limited that the 'bots buy them all in less than 1 second. :facepalm
I'm hoping they make these in realistic quantities.

I am with you on this one. I hope that they learned something from the mess that was the 2011 NIKE MAG sale and actually make more than 1500 pairs and make these available outside the US. Though the NIKE AIR PRESSURE was not available world wide either, at least the price was realistic for such a rare, collectible shoe.

Any idea what these will go for?

Correct me if I am wrong, this year is the 30th anniversary of ALIENS, the film she wore them in, not the original ALIEN in 1979.

Ellen Ripley stompers, as seen in the 1979 film Alien.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn these things are HUGE!

M49096_02.jpg

I'd have to say these are at least 2 or maybe even 3" taller than the MAGs.

Re: Reebok releasing Ripley's "Alien Stomper" boots from Aliens.

I want them so bad! They will actually release a lot of things related to Aliens too! But the shoes <3

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back