My Superman suit and Muscle shirt

Hey! THIS is the most natural-looking muscle-suit I ever saw! And it looks pretty simple, too!
Very nice work!
I'm currently making a Muscle-Suit for my Spiderman-Costume. Maybe you can give me some advice.

Best wishes to you!

I thoroughly enjoy this thread, I'm trying to convince my friend to look at this as he thinks he's superman. Thank you for these awesome pictures and the incredible muscle suit idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting idea and very nice Superman suit! I ended up going the old fashion route of working out because I can't cast anything. I workout six days a week and used the Body Beast program for two rounds of a total of 180 days leading up to Halloween. It really gave great results, and the airbrushing on my suit is custom painted to my build. It also was the first time my family and I went in costume for a convention. The photos of our suits are in my album under Family Of Steel and thread of the same name. You could also check out Revolution Z's latest thread as he is building a muscle layer for a suit under the costume regardless of workout goals similar to this thread. Hope this gives everyone ideas and is helpful info for everyone. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back