Tarfful WIP Finished Costume On PAGE 3

Cheers guys, hope to do a very short fan film for a bit of fun with this costume fairly soon. Going to involve pulling arms off TKs. Lol
Still need to get some better pics whilst holding the BFG too.

best fan-made wookie I've ever seen built. Proportions look great and natural. If I was rich, I'd make you an offer you couldn't refuse - and it would be mine.

I...AM...SPEECHLESS :eek

Looks like you stole it from the set...SERIOUSLY!!!!

Markus

Last edited:
FANTASTIC BUILD!! I am just starting a Chewbacca build and your work is inspiring. Have stilts and mesh suit and just started latch hooking.

I used numbers 1B, 2, 4, 6, 11, 22, 613.
Then blended them together with various ratios depending on where on the body it was needed for.

Thanks
I'm going to order the hair next wednesday when I get paid, next just have to get help to mold the feet like the way you molded yours so i dont end up becoming crashbacca like a member of the 501st badlands here in Alberta 3 0r 4 years ago

If you think this costume is impressive by it's self you should see it with Chewbacca and Merru Merru standing either side of him. 3 Wookiees standing together tend to look like an army!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back