Phantom Movie Ring?

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im curious if anyone has any shots of the Phantom ring from the Billy Zane movie, there are lots of phantom rings out there, but i dont know which is closest to the movie version. Any help appreciated!

I'm also in the market for Phantom movie rings, but I haven't had a chance yet to do some good research. I believe in the end credits to the movie there is close-up of the skull belt in the first half and a close-up of the skull ring in the second half of the end credits used as a background. I'll see if I can get some screencaps sometime later this week.

google the dvd cover its him punching through the cover and you get a nice shot of the ring. they also have a promo ring on ebay all the time. its a nice shape and a not that different then the comics. i've thought about getting it to wear everyday its nice.

Thanks! The dvd cover is good, but I still want some better ones, since the details are kinda obscured by the light beams.

yeah thats the first thing i checked but you really cant see most of it. There are some nice phantom rings on ebay, I believe the windlass ones, but i dont think those are movie accurate.

I have several rings that were given out at the movie theater I worked at, but don't know how accurate to the screen they are.

Okay, finally took some screencaps. The rings are not featured very prominently in the movie, especially not the Ring of Good. I'll have to watch the complete movie sometime to see if I can get a screencap of that one too.

wow thanks, yeah none of the rings i see out there quite match. I could make an accurate one, but i cant do metal casting...

ive seen those ones, the outside shape of the ring isnt right and it doesnt taper down toward the inside. And the skull is kind of simplified, but some may be happy with it.

heres a collection of the rings that are out there. The promo ring skull is the closest, where the Windlass ring shape and frame are closest.

9799630.jpeg

9813128.jpeg

9777603.jpeg

9788560.jpeg

got some good screenshots last night, will post tonight. Hoping to sculpt this u, but will ned help making a metal casting..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back