Last Crusade Outfit

Kt Templar

Right first off, I'm tiny. Would be better suited to cosplaying Short Round, but at my age I risk some weird Jimmy Krankie thing going on.

I just got a new custom jacket form Peter B at Wested and had it distressed up as far as I could dare. I think it came out pretty well.

Christys' hat, Noel Howard shirt, Pagey whip, custom trousers, Aldens. Diary by Sulla.

lc3h.jpg

lc4n.jpg

Looking good, Kt!
I can't really tell, is that cow or lamb? And does the diary fit in your jacket pocket?

Ah, if you can't tell if it's lamb or cow then I have succeeded! (It's lightweight cow). The diary fits but is slightly too tall for my pockets, but I had to scale their height down fractionally for me.

Cheers guys for your comments!

That's a great jacket! I've always preferred the Last Crusade look. Have you got the shoulder bag yet? The bag is easy enough to find. It's the strap and the correct buckle that offer a bit more of a challenge to find.

Actually there are couple of places you can get good straps and buckles, like Wade Egan or Todd's, and the Adventurebilt buckle, of course. But I think Kt knows this stuff, since he's a longtime member on COW.

Kt, you do need a better whipholder, though.:)

Actually there are couple of places you can get good straps and buckles, like Wade Egan or Todd's, and the Adventurebilt buckle, of course. But I think Kt knows this stuff, since he's a longtime member on COW.

Kt, you do need a better whipholder, though.:)

Oh, I've got a bag :), just ommitted to wear it for these shots, and he had a few times in LC where they omitted the bag and gunbelt actually and not always as a plot point!

I've found it's just as easy to make my own straps, and cheaper too.

I've tried a few whip holders, this is a non slip type that I really like, if it's a choice between it holding and the whip ending up around your ankles, I'm willing to compromise. :)

Last edited:
Awesome on all counts! I've just been lazy with my bag. It's sitting in the closet as I haven't got the correct strap and buckle yet.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back