7th Doctor Umbrella

CCP

First, I know this is the wrong section to put this in, but due to someone somewhere's ignoramous rules, I can't post in the junk yard for another week or two. But hopefully y'all can forgive me. Anyways, I've recently completed my second Sylvester McCoy umbrella, and have it up on Ebay. I'm really proud of these pieces. Here's a link to the auction. Sylvester McCoy Doctor Who Umbrella replica - eBay (item 190435337084 end time Aug-29-10 17:59:04 PDT)

and Here's the feedback I got from the first one I sold, a member of this board who goes by the name of The Texas Timelord. "Great prop very well made. Seller was friendly and responds to emails quickly."

So please, check out the auction, maybe bid. (Or BIN :thumbsup) And please please please, if you check it out, tell me what you think.

Also, any ideas on what to use as the bullet in a sonic screwdriver? (You'll know why i ask if you check out the auction)

Update: Item just sold

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back