Romeo and Juliet guns "swords, daggers" ect.

she's definently a keeper, if I can get her to keep ME on the other hand.....well that's the trick, ain't it?

I'm a sucker for anything shakespeare personally. But I think this movie could have been better without the bizarre drug scean that made NO sence. Doesn't help either that I can't stand Leo DeCrapio. But it had it's uses as a movie. For one...these guns....awesome. For two, this movie helped me with the women folk back in the day. Take em home, cook for em, put this movie in, goodnight. Anywhoo, back to business. Anyone have any ideas on how to do the grips on Tybalt's (leguizamo's) gun? I'm no good at making new grips, but my gun's got the diamond textured grip that's no good for painting or decaling.

My best guess: buy some smooth grips, tweak the artwork from the screencaps in Photoshop, and print out on decal paper. Prep, prime and base-coat the grips. Apply decal with care. Seal well.

-M

Nope. I'm talkin about the tarsus (sp?) that Tybalt (Leguizamo) uses. I think it's thick enough to sand down...but i have no idea where to get replacement grips if i mess it up.

I don't think you will be able to find smooth ones for a Taurus, but buy a new pair of checkered and experiment on that if you aren't fully confident in your ability to mod it. At the very least you will have a spare pair to change out if you go shooting with it or use it for carry and not risk messing up your R&J repro grips. (assuming, again, this is a real gun and not airsoft or a resin cast)

It's an airsoft. It's the Daisy AirStrike 240. It's like 10 years old, before orange tips. Good mostly metal construction. I needed something to do with it anyways tho, given the barrel was cracked (It's one of the few plastic parts on it...go fig) and something's wrong with the internals, so it doesn't fire anymore. It cocks just fine, but you pull the trigger, it just clicks. I'm gonna have it looked at eventually.

Here is a crappy pic of my work in progress:

IMG_4119.jpg

Got this off of ebay - somebody made it but the airsoft springer body and slide where all plastic. I have replaced the top slide with a metal one (that i stripped the paint off) and have to get a saftey. The barrel is a brass tube cut and grinded to fit into the airsoft.

Nice for airsoft. Megatron keep us updated. I am currently working on the real mccoys (cost alot of money but will be worth it). Picked up two gen 1 PT99AFs. Waiting for them to come in.

Pretty sweet!

This is as far as I've ever seen anyone get. In fact, this is the only replica I've ever seen.

I'll post some more screencaps of Tybalt's guns tonight.

-Mike J.

Got this off of ebay - somebody made it but the airsoft springer body and slide where all plastic. I have replaced the top slide with a metal one (that i stripped the paint off) and have to get a saftey. The barrel is a brass tube cut and grinded to fit into the airsoft.

That looks sweet! The Dagger 9MM has always been my fave but that extended barrel rocks!:thumbsup

Okay, here are a bunch of screencaps, enhanced for clarity and tweaked for color balance. They're not perfect, but they're better than what's out there now. This should help some :)

-Mike J.

Megatron, do you mean a .45 caliber 92-style pistol or a .45 caliber 1911-style pistol? Because there are a few 1911-style pistols in there - they just don't get a lot of screen time.

Regarding grips for your Taurus PT 99s - Taurus USA sells both wood and faux pearl grips that appear to be smooth: Taurus USA

-Mike J.

IMG_4119.jpg

Absolutely killer dude.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back