Romeo and Juliet guns "swords, daggers" ect.

DVD screen caps are about as good as it's gonna get :/

I just went thru the movie and took some caps myself.

Is there something in particular you're looking for?

The ONLY other pics of the guns that I have ever seen are the two attached. No idea who took em or where or when, but they are pretty much the end of the line.

Now, if you need something enhanced in Photoshop, I'll be happy to help :)

-Mike J.

This is honestly one of my favorite films ever! The song "Talk Show Host" by Radiohead is also of the the greatest, most memorable songs, IMHO.

Such a coincidence I was looking at that firearm page a couple days ago. Such imaginative interpretation of a classic work.

Megatron, Definently post pics when you're done. I plan on doing the gun used by Leguizamo at some point. Even have an old (Pre orange tip) airsoft gun perfect for it. As seen below

56036i2.JPG

I was thinking about that, too.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get a nice gold-tone finish on metal.

WE just released a gold-plated M92, but it has markings and just about all the 'wrong' parts are gold or black.

-Mike

This is honestly one of my favorite films ever! The song "Talk Show Host" by Radiohead is also of the the greatest, most memorable songs, IMHO.

Such a coincidence I was looking at that firearm page a couple days ago. Such imaginative interpretation of a classic work.

LOVE radiohead!

Megatron, Definently post pics when you're done. I plan on doing the gun used by Leguizamo at some point. Even have an old (Pre orange tip) airsoft gun perfect for it. As seen below

56036i2.JPG

Depending on how picky you are, its not quite perfect. The modified PT-99's have the safety on the frame not the slide as such even M92s wouldn't be perfect but they are pretty close, not sure if anyone does the old style on airsoft guns.

Getting some nice, better-than-dvd screencaps now.

Make some noise if you want some.

I'd love to see somebody try these!

-Mike J.

I was thinking about that, too.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get a nice gold-tone finish on metal.

WE just released a gold-plated M92, but it has markings and just about all the 'wrong' parts are gold or black.

-Mike

I plan on using brass tubing. Hopefully i'll find one that slides over the existing barrel without too much modding. Only problem is how to get a real looking gun into the hardware store to get the right size tubing. But my fiance gave me the best idea. Have the gun in the car, go in get the tubing, if it doesn't fit, go back right then and exchange it. The other parts, hammer, safety, ect. I'll gold leaf. They have cheap leafing products here at the local hobby lobby that'll work. Amd as fpr the accuracy of my particular gun, i'm not gonna sweat the small stuff. I like the concept. Besides, it's already here, which means I don't have to buy a gun....can't beat that!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back