Selene Underworld Sculpture?

Don't even think about it.

There was a buy in for 20 pieces and it took almost 3 years for them to finally be cast and delivered (all the problems are with the caster)
There are probably 40+ people myself included watching to see if any more get made or sold.

The quest for that figure is what got me into collecting figure garage kits.

There are a few other kit's out there including 3 variants of the movie poster that was just released but none of them are as nice as Chucks.

E...

Don't even think about it.

There was a buy in for 20 pieces and it took almost 3 years for them to finally be cast and delivered (all the problems are with the caster)
There are probably 40+ people myself included watching to see if any more get made or sold.

The quest for that figure is what got me into collecting figure garage kits.

There are a few other kit's out there including 3 variants of the movie poster that was just released but non of them are as nice as Chucks.

E...

Just talked to Chuck, really nice man. Do you happen to know where I can find pictures of these 3 other Selene sculptures?

I talked to Chuck right after the sculpt was done and got the low down on what was happening with it.
I have 2 of his other pieces, Ultra Violet and Nancy from Sin City.
Both produced by Mad Dog Resin.

You will have to sign up on Clubhouse to see the other figures.
Or it may be posted on the Statue Forum.
I haven't been there in a while.

I have one put out by Amok Time Toys that has optional hands with the 2 Beretta's or the sword.
You can see that figure towards the bottom of this page.

E...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back