Ghostbusters - Gatekeeper costume?

propcicle

Anyone here ever do a Dana Barrett as "the Gatekeeper" costume? Looking for patterns, fabric info, etc. Thought it might be a good Halloween costume for the wife. Browsed around GBfans.com quickly but didn't see anything there. Thanks!

I know i've seen something similar in color and thickness at Joann. The design seems fairly simple from what I can remember. Very 80's fashion, big droopy sleeves and large neck opening.

Thanks James, I'll do some checking into that site. I've seen screen used shots of the Zuul costume, was hoping there was time SU reference for this one too.

Well, I did figure out this is called a "batwing dress" style, which has helped trying to find a pattern. This one looks promising, but I need to run around and check out the local fabric supply to see if I have anything to work with.

Any good HD shots of the dress available? Appears to have a gold lame' underneath the dress.

Couldnt find much for pics at work, but you are right about the gold under later.

1064996-sigourney_super.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back