The Last Exorcism - BEST OF Chatroulette reactions

It looks as though these guys thought that they were have a LIVE video chat? With a pre-recoded video?

Here's why I think it fails: The reason why it fails is because you not only do they reach one person (or at least up to three people) at a time, but the fact that you can tell by the video quality that it is not a webcam AND you risk that people pass up on it at any time (did you happen to notice that the all four videos are of guys and none of them were of girls? And do you also notice that all four videos, the guys are between the 18 to 25 age group? That's saying something). So, they are missing a lot in the demographic. That means that they're missing all the females (as they want to chat with guys) and adults (25-40+).

That's why its a failure in my book, because they're only reaching a fraction of the massive demographic of the audience they can appeal to.

Last edited:
You'd be surprised how many 25+ people look for young girls to fap to on the internet. As a viral aspect of their campaign, I think it's brilliant. If it were their ONLY campaign, that would be dumb.

Also don't forget - it's the Youtube video going viral, not the actual chatroulette thing. 897,612 views at the time of this posting.. thats not something to shake a stick at.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back