Gas Mask in Australia

Dionysus

Hey all,
Lately I've been looking for a rubber gas mask for a Stalker costume, the Army disposal stores around my area used to carry them for about $50 ages ago but I checked and none of them have had any in for ages, at least around me. The Stalkers are a fairly rag tag bunch so virtually any gas mask made in the last 50ish years would do.

So my question is does anyone know of a decent place to get these in Australia, or failing that a reliable supplier that ships internationally?

Thanks in advance.

Check the various Ebays, and see what customs says. There's some rule now that the US can't export military technology. Some interpret that as including 30 year old gas masks.

See if there is a place that Carries Isreali Gas masks. Those are fairly simple and cheap. I picked one up 10 years ago for around $20 in the US. Even came with a charcoal canister. The mask still works great for filtering horrid smells. I wouldnt trust it for hazmat fumes though, just organic ones.

Thanks, I'm following one on ebay at the moment. I found a few international suppliers but I wasn't sure how trustworthy a lot of them were. If the ebay one doesn't pan out I'll try one of the others, thanks for the help so far guys.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back