Post your dollar store Arc Reactor build here

fotokid

Instead of posting individual progress threads, I think the contestants should all post progress and finished photos here!

hooray!

Last edited:
Re: Post your dollar store chest rt build here

Well I already posted the basics of my build in the winner's thread, but
I think it is a great idea to have all the builds here together in one thread.
Thanks for starting one fotokid!

My entry was #2
2nd Best Custom

BEFORE
AR%20build%20stuff.sm.jpg

AFTER
AR%20build%20sm.jpg

Anyone interested in the details of my build,
it's all here > My Custom Arc Reactor

Shylaah

Sorry about starting another thread.. I should have searched a bit more but glad to see people are still eager to post! Keep 'em coming! I love progress photos!!

foto your reactor should have won 1st over all it is so epic for a dollar store build.

Thanks!! I think this has been an awesome contest and I loved the diversity of the custom category. I'm not sure why I never took a photo of this but my RT is actually a wearable version. I'll post a photo of it on when the prizes are mailed out!

Sorry Ikariya, I didn't see yours. I see now that it was posted after I went to bed and the forum wasn't loading for me this morning before I had to leave and I was gone all day. And this evening fotokid's was up top.......

Maybe the Mods can consolidate the threads, or the posters could just quote their other build post and paste it into a reply here......
It is nice to have them all in one place and not have to go hoping all over the place :)

Shylaah

think the title here should change chest rt to arc reactor contest
JMO

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back