Space Battleship ヤマト Yamato

A bit of quick research shows that Steven Tyler contributes a song "Love Lives" to the soundtrack

AND,

There is a short trailer. YouTube -

And the NEW long trailer. This is what Armageddon WISHES it was. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyb_pUIzodA&feature=player_embedded

If you cannot hear that final music and tear up a bit as a child of the 1980's you are in fact, clinically dead.

I think I just wet my pants, Captain Avatar......

Last edited:
Screen-used props

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I just checked IMDb and it is now going to open Dec 1st in Japan and Hong Kong and Dec 31 in Brazil. Even if it gets a limited run here in the USA I want to see it in theaters.

Waiting for it to hit blu-ray if I have to will suck but the film looks totally worth it. IMDb's preview audiences gave it a 9.2 out of 10.

I just checked IMDb and it is now going to open Dec 1st in Japan and Hong Kong and Dec 31 in Brazil. Even if it gets a limited run here in the USA I want to see it in theaters.

Waiting for it to hit blu-ray if I have to will suck but the film looks totally worth it. IMDb's preview audiences gave it a 9.2 out of 10.

Ready to start building a costume. Also getting up to speed on reading subtitles just in case.. I also ordered a set (2 out of 3) movie posters.

Well, it's been out in Japan for almost two weeks and the reviews are that it kicked the current Harry Potter film out of the top spot on it's opening weekend and international reviews mostly have given it a B+ to an A-. Now we need it to come over here.

BTW - if you want to see 7 minutes of the film here is a long teaser put out by the film company: YouTube -

Brazil is a hip, happenin' international community these days. They get all the cool stuff.

Yes, but (and not to derail the thread) the percentage of people with the required spending power for movies &, more importantly, its subsequent merchandising, can imo, no way compare to that of the US & Europe.

You sure? There's a recession on here, you know. ;)

If the film doesn't make it to theaters I hope it makes it to region one blu-ray. I wanna see this so bad it hurts!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back