My "One Ring" and "Chain" Replica, Comments please! "Large Pics!"

Jennigirl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello this is my Gold plated Tungsten "One Ring" (7mm x sz11) Replica and stainless "Chain" I just got them in the mail today. what do you guys think?
all in all I spent $45 dollars for the 2 shipped.
Photo-0082.jpg

Photo-0083.jpg

Photo-0084.jpg

Last edited:
nice score and a great price,....... now you need a camera with autofocus ;)

bit of a retro gamer are you?

was thinking about picking up an n64 on ebay since they are so cheap.

-z

Yeah I don't want to get rid of my Snes, or N64 cause they still work perfectly lol and I love the old games. it one time I had like 4 nes systems ended up selling all of them for a decent profit, but now I wish I had kept one.
glad you like my replica. I am happy to have a near screen accurate ring and chain.

That looks the business. :thumbsup

Did you wind up gettin the chain I had mentioned in the other thread?

can't recall what your other thread said about the ring thickness.

was the screen one 7mm and the replicas were 8mm? or vice versa?

at 45 dollars you cannot complain.

-z

according to weta the screen used were 7mm and this ring is a 7mm. I have an 8mm I am now trying to get rid of lol.
and yes I bought the chain from the link in your post nexus6

FYI the ring was bought on ebay from Perry Olsen Jewelers for 32 shipped. there is no markings on it what so ever, not even "tungsten carbide" stamped on the inside of the ring like the 8mm ring I own, so it is a perfect unmarked replica

2400 for an 18 kt gold ring is stupid, maybe if it had a 3/4-1kt diamond, but not plain. I can garantee you it probably doesn't even cost them 350 to make one of those rings so maybe 600-800 would be a fair price, but 2400 is just robbery

do you have a link to the seller of the ring that you can PM me? I looked and see a bunch of different sellers, but not that one. I want to make sure I order the one with no markings inside.

Thanks

I just noticed it does say tungsten carbide on the inside but with a 18kt gold leaf pen it should cover nicely.

For reference, here are photos of the Jens Hansen 'One Ring' I used to own. I sold it a few years ago to help pay some bills during an unemployment period for me. I've been kicking myself over it now since Weta is selling them for unbelievably high prices. I think I originally paid somewhere around $700 for it:
DSCN1668.jpg

DSCN1672.jpg

Since this thread, plus your other one about the chain, led me to get mine today I thought I'd share my pics here. I got the same stainless steel chain, and it's quite nice. It shines more than I thought it would.

As for the One Ring, I traded in an old nugget ring I didn't wear and ended up getting it for $54. It's 14k gold, size 11, 7mm wide and 2.33 thick. It looks phenomenal! Thanks for the chain advice. :)

DSC_0003b-1.jpg

DSC_0003c.jpg

Cheers,

Guy

Where can I find a ring as good as you two? I have been searching and searching. I have wanted one for so long! Please help me!

I only end up finding ones that have inscriptions (which I do not want) or the tungsten carbide written in it.

Please help!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back