Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Yoda trailer

It does look cool, but how many people dropped in on Yoda during that time? The EU has you thinking he received regular visitors to a supposedly little known world.

Yoda was also a pretty successful financial advisor. I mean, he recommended picking up Sienar Fleet Systems at 15 just before they announced the big TIE contract with the Empire. I have no idea how, but he also seemed to know about the injunction that the Imperial Sector Attorney for the Fre'ji system filed against Incom BEFORE it was made public that some of their design team had been responsible for the development of the X-wing fighter. You can imagine what a dog that stock was right after the Battle of Yavin...

Why the hell haven't they found a better voice actor for Yoda! I have heard better impressions by fall down drunk kids at parties.

Sorry if I sound so angry. Its just I have been suffering through this awful guy doing Yoda for years.

That trailer was pretty cool; but from there, check out the trailer called Betrayal. THAT one's my favorite. May actually have to get this game. ;)

ATM
ShackMan

I enjoyed the animation. Kind of wish they could do a Star Wars series (based on the OT) with this type of animation. Set it between Jedi and Empire since we know Ford won't be involved...although the guy who does his voice for the Indy video games isn't too bad. I bet Hamill and Daniels would be in. Carrie Fisher doesn't sound like Princess Leia any more anyways.

Why the hell haven't they found a better voice actor for Yoda! I have heard better impressions by fall down drunk kids at parties.

Sorry if I sound so angry. Its just I have been suffering through this awful guy doing Yoda for years.

I don't think it's so bad, but what annoys me is he uses the playful, higher-pitched voice that Yoda only used when he was pretending to be an annoying imp to test Luke. He dropped that manner of speaking once that game was over.

It wasn't totally bad, but dude, is there anything in the Star Wars Saga that this guy won't have a part of?

I did like the Imperal Jumpsuit he was wearing, withthe armor pieces.

Could anyone screen cap Him in the outfit?

looks good, enjoyed the first one, i'd also like to see a series done like this, i'm sure if he handed the reins over to someone else we'd get a decent show or even a movie, no chance of that though

Funny, I had the exact opposite thought, relative to what they've put in other video games, I think whoever did it this time did a good job.

Funny, I had the exact opposite thought, relative to what they've put in other video games, I think whoever did it this time did a good job.

Its the same guy who has done it almost every other time. Look him up.

Tom Kane - Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki

Like I said, I have heard tons to people do it better as a party trick, including me.

Here is some random guy on YouTube doing a not polished job, but he is much better in my opinion.

YouTube - Yoda Voice

This is one of the reasons I HATE the prequels - The idea that Yoda trained Jedi for 500 years on the most unlikely planet in the universe is so much more appealing than anything Couecant (however you spell that traffic jam) had to offer. Gifted beings somehow finding him and having to get back to nature and "feel" the force binding to all LIVING things is so poetic when it takes place on Dagobah.

Interesting. Even when seeing ESB for the first time, I never assumed he'd been there the whole time. Figured he exiled there after the (mysterious, untold and still potentially cool) Clone Wars.

Interesting. Even when seeing ESB for the first time, I never assumed he'd been there the whole time. Figured he exiled there after the (mysterious, untold and still potentially cool) Clone Wars.

Yeah, that was always my take. I think the moral of the story, though, is that leaving things unsaid is sometimes the best way to go. Let folks imagine it rather than saying "And here's what happened!! Cool, huh?" Only to be faced with the following audience:

:angry:cry :confused:sick:rolleyes :confused :eek :confused

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back