Clark Kents wrist watch

Its a Victorinox Swiss Army Officers Brand watch with the red frame benzel in season 1-3. They have not made them for about 5 years now. I have one of the Steel watches I bought about a year before the series began. They sold the original watch in an eBay auction. I have not watched the current season, schedule conflict with my kids activities. So I don't know if they have a newer one now. Looking forward to the DVD release this fall to catch up on the show.

About the closest I can find to it tis this one:
http://www.watchzworld.com/swiss_army_original_24221.html
This is the "Original" design currently available, the Officers had a steel casing.

<div class='quotetop'>(tripoli @ Jul 2 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]1272663[/snapback]</div>
Its a Victorinox Swiss Army Officers Brand watch with the red frame benzel in season 1-3. They have not made them for about 5 years now. I have one of the Steel watches I bought about a year before the series began. They sold the original watch in an eBay auction. I have not watched the current season, schedule conflict with my kids activities. So I don't know if they have a newer one now. Looking forward to the DVD release this fall to catch up on the show.

About the closest I can find to it tis this one:
http://www.watchzworld.com/swiss_army_original_24221.html
This is the "Original" design currently available, the Officers had a steel casing.
[/b]

"SUPERMAN RETURNS" ;)

Oops, thinking smallville on this end, Supes beginnings. :lol Did not really look for the background items in the movie, have to go back and watch the movie again to catch all the background things. :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back