Batman 1966 TV Show

That '66 poster looks awesome! Great execution of getting all the characters (and the shark) onto one piece. The artwork is incredible besides -we need more posters like that.

Batman's not on TV anymore. At least not at night. Maybe that DVD is coming soon.

I did find the classic Mission: Impossible on late night. Way better than the Cruise films.

Has WB announced anything yet or is it just conan tweeting it?
That's a good question. Until I see something more official, I'm not holding my breath. Even if it is true, everyone involved knows this has been in demand for a long time, so it'll probably be one of the most ridiculously overpriced DVD sets ever produced.

His show Conan airs on TBS owned by Time Warner. It was their way to do a soft announcement and since he was over 9.75 million followers the news would get wide attention pretty quickly. We can expect an official press release announcement in the coming weeks.

If WB are doing this im happy to pay for it but they need to have a collectors boxset with figures or something limited edition

Ltd. Art Gallery - "Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel" by Paul Shipper - Paper (16" x 20")

Batman 1966 TV Show print available from Ltd Gallery by Paul Shipper.

"Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel"

"Done exclusively for the SATURDAY MORNING group art show.

* Hand Numbered edition of 40 pieces
* Giclee print on Cold Press Bright 19 mil paper
* Measurements: 16" by 20"
* ships rolled

International Orders will ship via USPS First Class Mail "

13575264695_32ae0471ee_b.jpg

Less than a month till the release! I'm excited about this, and have dreamed about it for years. Except.....

I can't wrap my head around the price. It's 3 times what it should be. I don't see any way to justify the price when you can buy the Wonder Woman complete series for $40 on Amazon.

How many episodes of Wonder Woman vs episodes of Batman? What additional extras does the Woman Woman complete set come with? How much demand is there?

Pricing is relative. This is a new product, there is high demand from collectors and the boxed Bluray set has some great extras. I personally think the price is very fair.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back