Da Vinci Code Bank Key

spiderfan11

Sr Member
Hey, I recently bought one of the 50 dollar ones on ebay and to my surprise, it is not what I am looking for. It is about 1/3 the size it should be and is actually a pendent/jewelry.... So that's 50 dollars wasted unless I can return it, now my next job is to find a new one, and not the 295 dollar one from noble collection.... does anyone know where I could get one or maybe even if someone could make it for me?

Maybe I could buy one and cast it for you all, since it's supposedly an accurate replica.

Oh wait. . . bad idea.

<div class='quotetop'>(juno @ Jul 2 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1272745[/snapback]</div>
Maybe I could buy one and cast it for you all, since it's supposedly an accurate replica.

Oh wait. . . bad idea.
[/b]
*NVM*

<div class='quotetop'>(spiderfan11 @ Jul 2 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1272803[/snapback]</div>
Why would that be a bad Idea? that's actually a goodf idea. We could all chip in and buy oneof the keys, kast it, and sell them. It sounds damn good to me, but it would need to be someone we all trust to hold it and someone who could cast it up good.
[/b]

Well, there is the whole recasting debate......

I suppose, I am starting something up with Grendelbat right now, I'm nto sure if he goes on these boards. But I will let you all know when we get anywhere with this.

Are we having April Fool's day at the RPF again? You guys... No one told me. I'd have some great pranks if you'd have just told me.

<div class='quotetop'>(apollo @ Jul 3 2006, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1273149[/snapback]</div>
:rolleyes
[/b]
*NVM* Back on track though, I'm sorry you guys, I just lost my mind I think after the one post, I didn't even think about it, I removed my posts about the recasting. But if we could get this back on track, that'd be good.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back