Terminator Kyle Reese's Plasma rifle (Valmet M82A). Anyone make a replica of it?

If somebody would find himself skillful at wood/etc. working, one could take an airsoft AK with the grip removed and build a bullpup stock for it(And possibly reroute the trigger to the new grip) and modify some parts to make it accurate and be happy with it.

_Atlas

I think there is some prop maker here on the RPF could make this happen ,would love to have that awesome piece hanging on a wall..........

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. But I want one, too. lol And I'm giving myself a nice lead time so I can finish up some things I've got going now and in the immediate future.

I also believe in bookend pieces, so a nice Resistance Rifle from the first film balances out with the T2 rifle.

I have a LS45 Laser. Unfortunately, I don't have ability to mold it. I could get you the dimentions and some good photos for you.

Shawn is totally trustworthy, you could loan it to him, let him mold it, send it back. Anyway, something to think about. Welcome to the board! In the interim please post some good photos! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The LS45 laser sight was used on the T2 Human Resistance "Muzzelite" rifles, not Kyles Valmet M82A. I think the rear part of the "scope" was a Pana-Vue 2 slide viewer, which is what I used on my Imatronic LS45.

Last edited:
Great pics. Thanks!! I'm pretty sure you are correct on the pana-vue. I have had a couple around for this project along with the muzzlite. Just need to get an LS casting. It would be tough to find a real one of those lasers here in the US.

Never knew about the Imatronic LS45 lasersight. Cool stuff.

It's definitely got that nice boxy 80's cyberpunk vibe to it's design.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nick

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back