MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

Ok, you've said Le is still a member; any reason you think he's not reading this thread?

One of your legal options is to file a small claims court case in your state. Since he's doing business in your state by selling you an item there via mail you can do so. Then have him served, when he doesn't appear you'll get a default and you can get a judgment against him then enforce it.

That's the easiest legal option and it's fairly low cost and you should be able to recover those costs once you win. Depends on what state you live in however.

i'm really sure that he entered the comic con masq with his warmachine.. which SHOULD have gotten his disqualified.. since i saw him wear it the day before, which under the rules of the masq, is not allowed.
i remember him specifically because his helmet has a huge gap on the back where you can see his hair.. and it struck me as a bad way to build a helmet..

Ahahahahah!

This
I would seriously get a large group of people who have been lied to or screwed over and travel in packs looking for him. Just go up to him peacefully and say "hey man, we need to talk."

Puts this
toolbag.jpg

into a whole new light.

I know these types of people irl. Attention whores, nothing else. He lives to build his ego. If you attack that, then you will break him. Simple as that. Arrogence and ignorance go hand in hand. He more than likely runs around wearing all "Tap-Out" gear and shops at Spencer's for it

Legally, IDK what you can do. A boot to his a$$ seem's like a viable option.

if he is still a member here, then he could could be reading this thread. his friends could be reading this thread.

here is a picture of him at comic con......the costume looks a lot different in person...Maybe the flash of the camera or some photoshop skills hide most of the flaws...

Honestly, I suck at building things.. I have no room to talk in this matter of craftsmanship...but with the way he acts coughegocough and all...I think the costume is decent at best...

in person, the costume looked slapped together...and painted poorly.

147154e1.jpg

you

That costume is even lamer in that picture then when I made fun of it on cosplay.com, and the one at cosplay.com is newer

(Anyway, time for me to stop cause I already have one infracton for rudeness, and the things I have to say about Lee could probably get me banned, though they are funny, just ask Shade and Sharkhead)

Has anyone directed the mods of Cosplay.com to this thread or any of the others where he has screwed people?

doubtful, and the people at cosplay.com are pretty rude and egotistical as a mass anyway, if you ask most of them questions, you are lucky to get a snobby answer if one at all, only 3 people I've every sent messages on there that have replied have ever been nice and helpful, and I've got a lot of messages to people, with little returns.

I've only been here for a hot minute , ( thanks Qui) , but i know how to handle my business and your guys are a joke with this. If anyone would actually " confront " him NOT wearing a MR lightsaber, walmart floor mats or a set of stormtrooper armor you might get something done.

I've only been here for a hot minute , ( thanks Qui) , but i know how to handle my business and your guys are a joke with this. If anyone would actually " confront " him NOT wearing a MR lightsaber, walmart floor mats or a set of stormtrooper armor you might get something done.
Oh, don't underestimate the people angry here, propo. I'd bring the helmet down in a nice box with his shipping label still intact.

The ones to be worried about are the ones who are intentionally not posting on this thread. Hope you guys get everything resolved!

doubtful, and the people at cosplay.com are pretty rude and egotistical as a mass anyway, if you ask most of them questions, you are lucky to get a snobby answer if one at all, only 3 people I've every sent messages on there that have replied have ever been nice and helpful, and I've got a lot of messages to people, with little returns.

There a lot of people on a lot of forums with multiple accounts everywhere. Careful about lumping everyone into a big group, because there are probably people here who post there and would take offense to your comments.

If you wanna bash this Le guy for bad customer service, game on. But saying everyone on coscom is garbage by association is like saying all IM suit builders are swindling pricks. The logic doesn't transfer and you're likely to tick some people off.

Last edited:

Solid point, Volpin. Hell, people could say "Those RPFers are a bunch of prop replicating pricks! They don't cut anyone new any slack and accuse them all of being sock puppets!"

Granted, that does happen... ;)

Sorry, I meant to point out somewhere in there that it doesn't apply to everyone, but, I started feeling sick from eating too much mac n cheese with too little butter so all the powder was clumped up and ungh.

Puke looked like a Cheese-osaurus Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back