MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

I remember his first post here. He said something like "You may not like me". I remember thinking what an odd thing to post. Now it doesn't seem so odd. You can always file a case with the postmaster if he used USPS. They will pursue fraud across state lines.

Yea!!!

That was the idea I was trying to get across, just less of a jumbled mess!!!

Woot, hurray for Name!

(Not Sarcastic)

im sure these people that plan to confront him are not planning to raise their hands as much as they want to. it wouldnt be very wise. but holding him accountable for his actions as a seller is fantastic.

i think that him knowing, that he knows that he owes people something and that they will be there to hold him accountable would make him shy away. unless his ego's been so inflated that he doesnt grasp that he's screwed people over, and when they show up, much to his friends who sort of involved themselves here's chagrin that they warn him that there could be something stewing he'd be surprised something's going on.

plus, id be passive aggressive. even though i know better than to give people like him money, the fact i know he's a peice of oxygen wasting garbage, id put a
"kick me" or
"i owe people money" or
"i write love letters to men in prison" or
"p90x may keep me from being fat, but it cant help me from being an *******"
on his back. its not like he could feel it. or someone who wants to devote some time to following him around with a thief sign, so when his pictures are taken, it points to him and a moment with the photographers about him would be great. you can ignore regular con goers, but anything that involves any kind of press should be notified of the kind of person he is.

really, that would be a fantastic way to get this guy out of the public eye too. especially if enough people do that. even in costume contests he is involved in signs that say he's a thief would be great.

those that plan something, should bring ALL email transactions with him when dealing with the authorities there(even the ones where they have to interact with phantom prophet and cardboard king). im not sure how that would work out considering he's a colorado citizen.

Last edited:

Ive seen many a confrontation at DCon from people owing people stuff in the costuming world. Wise or not, it happens and stuff usually gets resolved.

People love to play keyboard commando, face to face brings everyone back to reality.

Ive seen many a confrontation at DCon from people owing people stuff in the costuming world. Wise or not, it happens and stuff usually gets resolved.

People love to play keyboard commando, face to face brings everyone back to reality.

that is the truest statement on here. ...like i said on another post ..ball up and get it done

So how are things working out? Any word from PhantomProphet yet?

Prince NEO asked me to post it because he LOVES that joke Master Le made about how he used "High Impact Urethane"
"My suits are made from scratch with a High Impact Urethane"

High Impact Urethane = Plastic Trashbins from WAL-MART!

For Example
War Machines cousin: Trash Machine
METB.jpg

Hmm... I rest my case. It's not as if it's some guarded secret, but he makes it sound like he uses some special cool material that's uber expensive and unavailable to the masses.

PLEASE realize I am simply making a joke. His War Machine is actually fairly accurate and looks great. Thanks all.

Later,
Shade

BTW I did this on paint in like 5 minutes

what are the legitimate legal actions we could take at dragoncon?
are there police officers there? maybe you could talk to them and see what can be done. if enough of you are there in a group talking to the officer, im sure they could try to do something. it is theft, they should be able to tell you what they can do there about it.

like i said before, be sure you have every bit of correspondance with le, phantom prophet and cardboard king concerning your business with le, it will only help you further.

Last edited:

what are the legitimate legal actions we could take at dragoncon?

Well I'm pretty sure brass knuckles are illegal in ATL? :angel

I would seriously (I'm not advising this mind you) get a large group of people who have been lied to or screwed over and travel in packs looking for him. Just go up to him peacefully and say "hey man, we need to talk."

Don't verbally assault him. Be nice as you can possibly be.

I really think the face to face treatment may really jar his system. He loves to go to cons... if he thinks he can never go to one again without people breathing down his back making him look bad...

Eh... just an idea.

are there police officers there? maybe you could talk to them and see what can be done. if enough of you are there, im sure they could try to do something. it is theft, they should be able to tell you what they can do there about it.

like i said before, be sure you have every bit of correspondance with le, phantom prophet and cardboard king concerning your business with le, it will only help you further.

This is actually very sound advice right there.

Usually the cops working cons are nice if you approach them the right way... deffinately ask them what could be done.

Maybe consult a lawyer? There are a few on here that may have some advice...

Either way good luck.

I hope to see some resolve to this. Cardboard king is a really nice fellow, sux LE drug him into all this. :thumbsdown

I really think the face to face treatment may really jar his system. He loves to go to cons... if he thinks he can never go to one again without people breathing down his back making him look bad....

ive been saying that for a while in this very thread. he thrives on the attention he gets from cons. if he knows people are going to be looking for him, if his ego doesnt get in the way, he wont show. if it happens enough times, soon we'll never hear of him again.

I have no dealing with this seller, so pardon me for stepping in....

But what I am confused about, every time I read a thread about people who got screwed, is that nothing seems to ever be done or resolved. That is why they continue to do this.

Can the police do anything?? Seriously??

If you called them and told them someone broke into your house and took something, they would be all over it. And if they found out who took that item, they would arrest them. Well... here you have, not one victim, but many, and nothing is done. You all have proof and can prove this person took your money. It is a "proven guilty" case. Is it that no one wants to step up and file charges??

If numerous people called the police in that person's town or where the Con is going to be held, can you set up a meeting with law enforcement as a group, the night before, and surprise him along with the police?

Again, I apologize for poking in on a thread where I am not involved in the dealings, but I just want to know why no one has the balls to do something about these thieves. They constantly get threats on the computer, but get away with it and they laugh it off, continuing their rain of crime on the next victim.

i dont understand what your post is about. after you repeat yourself its about a groping, and a movie called tugger? im just a little confused.

I said in my first line... It is not exactly like these stories that happen here, but it just goes to show that pressing charges cannot hurt.... it is about fraud. It shows how someone who commited fraud, was reported, and even though it has taken years.... he is now in jail.

Don't read into the article that I am trying to show anything but an example. That is all it was, an EXAMPLE.

Get some balls... report the shmuck.... and they will be arrested.

It just gets tiring hearing people cry and say that something should be done... yet no one does anything.

Get some balls... report the shmuck.... and they will be arrested.

It just gets tiring hearing people cry and say that something should be done... yet no one does anything.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/what-does-bowjunkie-owe-you-1360/

In a nutshell, people whined and moaned, called the local police, called the FBI. Police came to his door, he talked to a judge who let him work out a payment plan. A handful of payments were made, then nothing... Just a slap on the wrist incidentally. Now the man screwed people out of a lot of money, cops could care less, and he's a published author. *sigh* it's all cyclical you know.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/what-does-bowjunkie-owe-you-1360/

In a nutshell, people whined and moaned, called the local police, called the FBI. Police came to his door, he talked to a judge who let him work out a payment plan. A handful of payments were made, then nothing... Just a slap on the wrist incidentally. Now the man screwed people out of a lot of money, cops could care less, and he's a published author. *sigh* it's all cyclical you know.

UGHHHHH!! That sucked!! Ok... maybe that won't work as well :lol

does anyone know what other boards he still actively posts on? i know cosplay.com, but im not sure about any others. im going to post threads on whichever ones hes still active on, inform them of the bad business practices, and link them to all the threads on here and which ever other boards have similar threads and stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back