MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

I know his friends are not accountable for his poor business practices, but I wonder what they have to say. Clayton, just make a new ID for leaving him "comments".

Hmmm.. I'll be at DC myself. This could could get interesting..:angel What does that costume look like?

I know his friends are not accountable for his poor business practices, but I wonder what they have to say. Clayton, just make a new ID for leaving him "comments".

it seems to me that le passes the buck their way anyway. well, to phantom prophet who is his business partner or some malarky like that. i never really saw anything of a relationship other than what cardboard king believes he thinks he has with le.

wasnt there issue a while back with something shipped, and le said it was on phantom prophet because he ships le's stuff?

I am sure a carefully worded thread on cosplay.com would get his attention

I am sure a carefully worded thread on cosplay.com would get his attention

Yeah they don't seem to take any crap over there. Even if it just gets people to be more careful when doing business with folks in general it would be good.

is he still a member here?

Yes he is..

What is this, the 3rd or 4th helmet problem from him since I joined?

I wonder if anyone has thought of removing him from the community.

Hmmm.. I'll be at DC myself. This could could get interesting..:angel What does that costume look like?

Wish I was going to DC which would be with a group of friends, t could get very interesting indeed with 5 or 6 people to, how do you say? "Section him off from everyone." A few picket signs maybe some silly string in the armor.

Wait did you say Hulk Buster :lol
Sorry if this is offensive, but does that mean Hulk Buster is gonna be the size of an 8th grader, or will he put on some stilts :angel

I'd love to see one close to fullsize, or at least scaled properly, only one's I've ever seen people have had the legs to short or the torso too big compared to the rest of the body.

(If the above is offensive, Please remove, or if a member is offended, simply ask me to remove it.)

What does that costume look like?

Like this but with a bunch of rivets all over it...

iron-man-costume-11713.jpg

My understanding is that there are a few people who are going to DC and confront him straight on.
He'd better bring some cash to pay back what he owes.

if i had the scratch, id bet he'd be a no show just because he'd know people are coming for him.

they should make that a habit, so he doesnt show up to cons anymore and then he falls out of the public eye.

Yea!!!

That was the idea I was trying to get across, just less of a jumbled mess!!!

Woot, hurray for Name!

(Not Sarcastic)

Well we all know were he is going to be at next DCCON 2010 with his Hulkbuster. I would file a case and have the police pick him up at the con.

forgive my idiotic question, but does that mean dragoncon? or is that another con im unaware of.

if he is going to be at dragoncon, he will definitely be getting a visit.

LOL...that is awful. Funny as hell, but awful. His WM suit is not that bad. His IM suit is, but his WM is okay.

I think his War Machine is a decent looking costume. I know it will be blown away by others at DragonCon.

DragonCon is where all the big guns come out, the best of the best in Cosplay, it should be an interesting time bumping into him there. He doesnt owe me crap, but I will at least get to see his build quality in person and judge the size of his ego.

I hope people get their issues solved before hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back