MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

Maybe his "spokesperson" that posts for him could find the time to chime in and give you a reason. We wouldn't want this incident to be a public relations nightmare for his "spokesperson" to have to clean up.

Weren't other members banned from RPF from simply associating with banned members? Does a second incident like this deserve some "looking into" leading to possibly banishment from RPF?

Sorry for your loss man especially on an item that was probably really, really, REALLY expensive.

Aaaaaah Yeah...

933cc5f311b4.gif

If you haven't already, you should try contacting PhantomProphet or CardBoardKing. Both of them know him and could offer some help in this situation. I wish you the best in this and hope it gets resolved. I've also made a mental note to be very careful of who I purchase from on here. Not everyone is as trustworthy as they say unfortunately and there are scammers out there but I'm particularly surprised about this because up until Goosebot made his initial post, I'd heard nothing but good things about purchasing helmets from MasterLe. He may have things going on in his life right now. Anyway, best of luck,

Peace
Shade

Maybe his "spokesperson" that posts for him could find the time to chime in and give you a reason. We wouldn't want this incident to be a public relations nightmare for his "spokesperson" to have to clean up.

Weren't other members banned from RPF from simply associating with banned members? Does a second incident like this deserve some "looking into" leading to possibly banishment from RPF?

Sorry for your loss man especially on an item that was probably really, really, REALLY expensive.
No, the other member was banned for shilling for banned members. If it were for associating with banned members, many of us would be banned. That point is moot since MasterLe is NOT a banned member.

So far, the biggest problem with this deal is Le trying to get MORE money for shipping out of his product. Yeah, he delayed shipping, and when he DID get around to shipping, he shipped out a crap product. He was willing to fix said crappy product, but then tried to bilk Clayton out of more money for HIS screw-up.

^^ Agreed, Le should pay for the shipping. That is the cost risk a seller runs when shipping an item. It might have been a beautiful helmet before shipping, but if it wasnt packaged right or if the paints and glues werent cured or designed to take the temperatures inside a freight truck, train, or plane then that is fault on the builder/seller.

I have heard a lot about Le having bad customer service, and honestly if he doesn't have time to respond to his customers in a timely manner than he should not be running a business.

I personally would not buy a dam thing from a seller that hasn't had 100% great customer service.

PhantomProphet took over the dealings with my case and has done much better with communication than Le ever did. my replacement helmet was supposed to go out on the 2nd, but i cant get a response from him on here or thru email to confirm it. assuming im not being misled again, maybe he can help you out a little better than trying to get Le to do something.

i saw him a few weeks ago at comic con walking around in his iron man costume...looks a lot different in person than pictures...

If you haven't already, you should try contacting PhantomProphet or CardBoardKing. Both of them know him and could offer some help in this situation.

I pm'd both of them, CBK read the pm but has not responded & PP hasn't read his yet apparently. I keep sending pm's and emails to all of Le's different accounts so hopefully he'll get fed up from getting pm & email bombed and step up and make it right. :rolleyes

I can copy and paste all day..:love

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Hopefully everything will work out for you.

+1 or more
Definite +1 or more. I noticed in some recent pics of Comic Con he also wore his Mark V and it looked 100 times better than in his original shots. Now I know he's been doing work on it but really? It looked like a totally different suit. Oh and same goes for WM.

Sorry for the rant, back on topic. Any luck with PhantomProphet? He's the more likely to be of help in this.

Easy,
Shade

have you had any luck with phantomprophet or cardboard king? im still in the dark without a reply from PP, and ManFromNaboo was sort of mediating the situation and also hasnt received a reply to his emails either. at this point im done trying to get a replacement helmet, and will be asking for a full refund. id suggest you do the same so that youre not waiting a year or five to get a reply to your messages.

So sorry to hear that you got ripped off. Hope he actually comes through.

Was about to buy one from him until I changed my mind too.

Chris

he still posts everywhere that hes not hated or banned. so really just youtube and cosplay.com.

Well isn't that a shock, he blocked me on youtube..:lol

Exuse me for saying, but his behavior is so down the drain. Not only is he leaving *Flowerword* in the bucket, but he whipes his own *Flowerword* with people who traded with him in good faith.. Well we all know were he is going to be at next DCCON 2010 with his Hulkbuster. I would file a case and have the police pick him up at the con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back