MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, is that a piece of high impact trashcan glued to the chin cause of incomplete casting?

Wow, this is a crazy thread. It's sad someone would take another collector for a ride like that. Hopefully you'll get this straightened out, I would definitely get the law involved in some capacity though.

Ehh.... It looks alright. But consider it is PhantomProphet's work not his own. Oops, should I have said that? Maybe not, but it's not like it's a secret.

Ehh.... It looks alright. But consider it is PhantomProphet's work not his own. Oops, should I have said that? Maybe not, but it's not like it's a secret.
No, it is REALLY not. I kinda pieced it together after seeing how vastly different some of Le's pieces are.

Well, I think you may wanna cut your losses DC, and maybe try contacting Lee about why he isn't contacting Goosebot.

Sooner or later Le and his friends who are putting these out and associated with him are gonna be banned for bad business practices with some luck.

Never saw him at DragonCon, but then again its hard bumping into to people you do know.

Anyone run into him?

Never saw him at DragonCon, but then again its hard bumping into to people you do know.

Anyone run into him?

I didn't either, but believe me I was looking..

I also sent PP a PM which he read at around 7:00PM requesting a refund myself, so we shall see what/if anything happens..

so i just got home from work to find a package on my doorstep. i opened it and found a replacement war machine helmet. i was excited until i pulled it out. this one is even more damaged than the first. forgive all the pictures...

the jaw is literally hanging there. the only thing keeping it from completely falling off is the wire thats running from one side of the jaw to the other on the inside for the battery compartment / switch.

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

pardon me. but GOOD. ****ING. LORD. seriously. and i still havent received a message or email from either of them. i didnt see him at the con. big surprise. i only saw one ironman, and it wasnt that great. i heard a mr zendragon was there with some NICE armor, but i never got a chance to bump in to him in person.

so definitely when it comes to both phantom prophet and le, buyer beware.

looks like double p signed himself up for that too, especially since he's remained constant silence during this whole ordeal.

Oh god, Goosebot, I'm sorry you had to go through all this AND get a second, even crappier helmet. Even if it was fully intact, that sculpt and paintjob is horrible. :cry:cry:cry (n)thumbsdown:thumbsdown

wow that helmet is garbage. I don't mean any "disrespect", but I'm putting out an honest opinion. And PhantomProphet supposedly sculpted this? LoL.

Its a pure piece of crap.

Fix it up, post it for sale on cosplay.com as a genuine MasterLe helmet and charge $700 for it. Someone will buy it.

their mold is apparently getting close to being dead. there are several grooves that are in the first helmet, that are just a flat surface now, and have had the groove lines drawn in WITH SHARPIE. its in several spots all over the helmet. and yeah, the paint job is fail. there are drips all over the back.

I think at this point both of them are done in this community. No one is going to touch them if this is the result. Damaged helmets, no communications, and BS excuses are no way to run a prop shop.

Oh boy, does that suck.

'Master' Le needs a name change (at least in my opinion - nothing 'master' about that piece there)

That helmet is wrong on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back