MasterLe IRON MAN sales issue thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Another MasterLe Victim..

Le has responded on the cosplay.com thread. Trying to blame us for not communicating with him!!!!!!

Le has responded on the cosplay.com thread. Trying to blame us for not communicating with him!!!!!!

Yeah, here was his response to me.. :confused

@Cujo, my email was hacked recently, and finally got it back couple days ago. Sorry for the very late response. But before the account hacked, i sent you an email about your helmet. Again, please don't assume or instigate until you get all the contact through. You knew the people who collab with me. So they could relay that info to me if i couldn't get to my messages. I've sent out a helmet before comic con, and seeing that you haven't still got it yet. Ill be sending you another one free of charge with tracking and scan of tracking receipt. ill keep you posted here or pvt msg.

I sent him a PM over on Cosplay so we'll see what happens..:unsure

im adding my reply now. im doing the same thing as my original thread that got locked. im making him discuss ALL of the business on that thread itself. that way everyone gets to see just what we go thru, and the sort of business that he conducts.

At least a few people do tell him he was wrong like ,Sethora. The excuse he gives just doesn't wash. He could have told his two buddies to contact you guys if his email got jacked.

Ive made quite a few helmets for people here and if any issues come up I am eager to get them resolved and follow up on it.
Anytime I do a business transaction with some one they get all my contact info including my phone number. There is nothing worse then someone has a histry of bad service, especially when something goes wrong.
btw goosebot my offer still stands if your interested

i am 150% agreed. i would HATE to ruin future business with my customers because i couldnt take 45-55 seconds to email a reply or an update to someone. but apparently he doesnt share the same views on business. and i was just searching for that original message after getting your pm yesterday. i was pretty much going to until he replied. so now, it again, relies on what happens in the next few days.

I made that shirt out of a super-secret plastic composite of my own devising that may or may not have originally been six dollar trash cans from Wal-mart.

Liners...trash can liners. Were they "High Impact" liners?

every time i get all mad and in business mode for one of Le's bs replies you guys go and RUIN my bad mood with your hilarity!

and if anyone here is a member on cosplay.com that have stories to share that support our cases, id like to ask for you to help us out and post in claytons thread over there. it would do wonders to get the issues handled and to keep Le from doing any future business. i love how he replied over there, but didnt come over here to do anything. wonder why that is...??

Probably the fumes from the "gasoline" he is pouring on the "bridge" here. Yup, I was doing finger quotes. Yup, it is lame.

It really seems like Le just lives for attention. I didn't realize it until I saw his webpage the other day, but he's the really annoying asian guy on the P90x infomercials. When I saw that infomercial a few months back, I was thinking to myself, "man, the way this guy acts is really lame," and with that personality type, it really makes sense now why he acts the way he does regarding his prop business.

There are a few pages of P90x threads on other websites where he boasts about how he achieved such great results, but -- much like when people ask about his prop-building methods -- when people ask him about his training regimine and what specific techniques he uses, he doesn't ever seem to answer.

There are a few pages of P90x threads on other websites where he boasts about how he achieved such great results, but -- much like when people ask about his prop-building methods -- when people ask him about his training regimine and what specific techniques he uses, he doesn't ever seem to answer.
Probably because it is simply P-90X. I mean, everything is laid out there on those DVDs.

Even still... i't not that hard to say "I followed the DVD's exactly and it worked" or "I just took some plastic trash cans and cut them with a scissor into the right shape and it worked."

If you start a discussion about yourself or something you did, you should try and follow through and not hide your "secrets" to make yourself look "cool."

Wow, just read that Le finally re-appeared on cosplay. Best of luck getting your money back/helmets guys. Keep us posted on what goes down so there'll be an official record of events from here on out. We don't need him dissapearing again and leaving you guys to try and contact his business partners or friends to try and talk to him.

Just to let you guys know, Le doesn't have legit "business" so he's practically commiting a criminal act. He's from Colorado so you might want to contact the authorities there 'cause that's the only way this thing will be sorted out.

Clayton, i was sent this link regarding internet crime thru a pm on cosplay.com. i think we both should file complaints here, along with anyone else that still has unfinished business. i think that paired with what VersionUp just suggested might get the ball rolling even more on shutting him down.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | FAQ

Clayton, i was sent this link regarding internet crime thru a pm on cosplay.com. i think we both should file complaints here, along with anyone else that still has unfinished business. i think that paired with what VersionUp just suggested might get the ball rolling even more on shutting him down.

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | FAQ

Also there's no gray line on what he's doing. He's not doing "bad customer service" because from my knowledge, Le doesn't have a legit business license so what he's doing is just a plain scamming scheme. And with Goosebots situation, PhantomProphet and Le are also scamming UPS to get $700 total from both UPS and Goosebot for practically 1 helmet.

From what I've seen or read, PhantomProphet/Le are deliberately sending damaged helmets, most likely previously rejected casts, to buyers so then PP/Le can claim that the item was damaged during shipping. Hence PP/Le will file a claim to get paid for a "replacement" helmet. So if PP/Le had received payment from a buyer = $350, then the claim from a parcel service from a "damaged in shipping" helmet= $350 then PP/Le gets $700 for practically sending out one good helmet.

There's an obvious pattern on what PP/Le are doing and I'm sure it's obvious to a lot of people. These two should be banned from any costuming related sites, and thrown in jail...

just my 2cents.

You'd hope/think multiple damage claims by a sender would send a red flag to the shipping company's claims dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back