Cowboy Bebop - Spike's Jericho 941 - WIP

Here's an image I took of my gun + kit. It's interesting how comfortable the custom grips actaully feel.

Just to clear up a possible point of confusion, Poseidon made two Spike kits. One was a solid cast resin gun, which had Poseidon trades, and the other was a conversion kit for the Jericho made by Hudson. The solid cast gun has no divot for the slide satfey. You can't find the conversion kit on their website anymore.

--- Thanks to ImageShack these images are now gone.

Last edited:
This is one of those projects I've been wanting to do try and do forever using one of the Cybergun Jericho 941 airsoft guns(which are much easier to get hold of).

- TGM

The Cybergun Jericho is certainly easier to get and cheaper. It has really bad trades, though. The Jericho logo is silkscreened in white and it's missing the other trades.

Last edited:
My buddy just bought a real version of one of these. He says it's pretty nice. It's in .40cal though, whereas Spike's is in 9mm.
Doesn't seem pretty hard to modify a real one. Just the custom grips and added laser, which is legal.

Just a small update. The mag plates have been designed in Gibbs. just need the right steel plate (on order) and those will be underway. Going to have my Jericho's frame scanned so it can be uploaded in Solidworks and can design the grips right off the frame. Turns out my teacher owns a Jericho himself. he likes the grip design and wants a set for his too.

Dana

Ok just got this baby in straight from Japan. Jericho 941 revision kit. Now to start the reverse engineering :rolleyes

ill take better pics tomorrow

Last edited:
Heres some better pics
Picture027.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Dana

The laser would be awesome to have. Shouldn't be too hard to fit a laser in the case. I would buy a solid cast of the laser as well if you were willing.

Ah you bought one of the solid-cast kits? I believe the laser is a seperate piece on those so you should have some luck there, but the grips (if you somehow cast them off this solid piece) won't fit on a real Jericho, or replica for that matter.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back