HELP!: Identify this weapon

Kommissar

hey everyone, i've become really captivated by this version of the Joker and harley, and i would love to build the entire costumes of both, for my wife and i.
For the most part i've identified what things are, or feel i can build the likeness but the shoulder rocket launcher escapes me,
what is Joker firing at the Flash and Bats?
best shot of it is around 1.40, and again at 3.16
DC Universe Online Video Game, Exclusive Who Do You Trust Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

what is it? or what would you use a good existing base to build from?
obviously non-firing and con-safe.

Last edited:
Not in current existence, that's for sure. But it bears a shocking resemblence to the rocket launchers used in plenty of anime (most notable being Gundam from the top of my head - especially with the top-loading magazine at the rear)

hmmm.. are there any airsoft guns with the shoulder mount like that in existence perhaps? i could always build it from that area.

Appears to be a custom design:

The_Joker_Sketches_03C_1600.jpg

ive been playing airsoft for a few years now but ive never seen any gun like this in play or on any of the websites. looks to be a custom job.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back