So... I want to host SHARK WEEK

Servo

Sr Member
For years, my friends have put up with me saying, "wouldn't it be cool if..." and "hey, I could do that..." while we watched these SHARK WEEK themed shows on TV.

I guess, this year, they'd had enough. "Put up or shut up," they told me.

OK. Let's ante up, boys.

During SHARK WEEK this year, I started my own "grass roots" campaign.

"Matt For Shark Week Host"

Took me about a week to put the page together in my spare time... still working on it.

I even started a Facebook page and a twitter account.

Do I think this will go anywhere? No.

Do I expect to have fun while it lasts? Youbetcha. :)

I encourage you to "like" my facebook page and follow @Matt4SharkWeek on twitter.

Who knows, maybe if the right person sees this at the right time.. maybe - just maybe - I'll be able to look at my friends next year (or the next) during SHARK WEEK and say, "I'm sorry... what did you say?"

So, there you have it. It's out. I want to host SHARK WEEK. That's my little secret.

No, I am not. Please feel free to post it anywhere you want!

Thank you!

I'm looking into scuba lessons, by the way. We have freshwater dives here. I'm going to have to travel for saltwater lessons. I can snorkel, so that's a start.

I don't have cable, and I hate Shark Week...but that doesn't stop me from supporting a fellow RPF member..does it? :):thumbsup

Hey, guys! Remember this old post?

I've made it into the bracket (final 16) for Discovery's SHARK WEEK Video challenge!

But, I need your help!

I need you to go vote for Matt4SharkWeek's video "Are you Ready?" in this head-to-head match-up, please!

Shark Week Video Frenzy

Thanks in advance for your help!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back