Dollar Store Arc Reactor Contest! (Winners Announced)

i swear ive seen B before the first time they were posted around the board some where, doesnt that break a rule?

I highly doubt it, I presume all reactors were originally submitted with the "proof" pics to DarthCalibar. Just to put everyone's mind at ease though I'll ask the creator of "B" to forward the proof pics to me as well.

I can confirm that entry "B" has complied with all the rules. They have sent me the pics and I did a quick search through their posts over the last week and they didn't post any pics of their reactor aside from the pics in the voting thread. :)

(awesome .gif of lemon juice being poured into reactor, will repost if Orange_Blend lets me)

Hey Everyone, just so you know helix_3 posted an animated image of his entry for a joke (a good one I might add). I have told him in a PM that he may repost it but if he does he forfeits the competition.

I completely realize that the anonymity of the contest at this point is dubious at best but I'm trying to keep it as anonymous as I can so please don't reveal which reactor is yours until after the voting deadline of Midnight, Aug. 16th.

On a side note Jason has been quite successful in drumming up some new prizes so I'll be adding a list of what you're all playing for to the second post soon.

Good luck everyone!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back