The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Costume finally done

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, The ultimate Sith Edition of the Sith Lord Starkiller...here are the screen caps to get you familiar

Starkiller---Sith-Que-1.png

GalenStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg

sith.jpg

StarWarsTheForceUnleashed-scr003.jpg

So I starting making the upper armor, and helmet -

Front of armor
skarmorfront01.jpg

Back of Armor
skarmorback01.jpg

Picture of back with electronic box -
starkiller1-1.jpg

My version - master part that got molded
2010-07-31_142623.jpg

Helmet -
sk004.jpg

sk001.jpg

Pics of First casting, painted and nearly costume ready
sk003-1.jpg

sk005-1.jpg

sk001-1.jpg

P1060601.jpg

P1060604.jpg

P1060603.jpg

2010-07-31_22_12_17.jpg

2010-07-31_22_11_41.jpg

The Gloves and Claws-
sk1.jpg

P1060488.jpg

P1060494.jpg

P1060489.jpg

I have everything I need and will be wearing this at Celebration V - I've made 4 more helmet and armor castings, and will make them open to those who might want to make the same costume.

Korbanth

That is really, really cool and well executed man! Im sure you will be happy wearing it.

And pics like this one always makes me smile. The unholy child of Hellraiser and Beach Boys. :D
P1060488.jpg

This is very impressive work. I am not a big EU fan, but you're demonstrating some really great skills here !

Wow, that's a great looking costume! Gratz on the job well done! Did you make the (under)suit yourself aswell?

I am going to put it on for photos in next day or two for complete costume photos, and the softparts, like leather body suit, and gloves are made by an Argentina seller, whom you can obtain the outfit from on ebay. Boots I bought off ebay by searthing for the word Gothic boots. The belt came from same softgoods seller too...

The claws, I had a local metal shop make me 10 sets so I gave enough to go around if more want to get a set.

thanks for all the compliments.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back