Ahsoka Tano (assistance\advice)

bhodie

Greetings everyone,

Recently my daughter has taken up an intrest for Starwars; especially for Ahsoka Tano. So with that in mind i've decided to make a costume for her to wear. I have some reference photos to go by but I've sort of hit a wall when it comes to other parts of her outfit. I'm looking mostly for her boot/shin covers, arm gauntlets, and the head piece. I searched the forums and found a few members that have sold head pieces in the past but no luck so far with acquiring one. Any leads are appreciated...

Joshua

Greetings everyone,

Recently my daughter has taken up an intrest for Starwars; especially for Ahsoka Tano. So with that in mind i've decided to make a costume for her to wear. I have some reference photos to go by but I've sort of hit a wall when it comes to other parts of her outfit. I'm looking mostly for her boot/shin covers, arm gauntlets, and the head piece. I searched the forums and found a few members that have sold head pieces in the past but no luck so far with acquiring one. Any leads are appreciated...

Joshua

I used leather for my gauntlet and shin peices. I wetted the leather so I could mold it and let it dry in the shape I needed. I would suggest using leather, craft foam or even wonderflex for those peices. A good paint job can make different materials look really great in the end.

I made my headpeice out of wonderflex, others have used paperclay or modded the Halloween headpeices. A member made his own out of latex, bur he only made a set few and they were all sold a few months ago. One of them was up on eBay but that also sold. You might be out of luck on that end for right now.

~Victoria

Darth Mule and webchief both made castings of theirs available. I don't think either is selling them at the moment, but maybe if there is interest one/both might do it again?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back