Harry (Bigfoot & the Hendersons)

Hello D'Fett
You are conquering yet another one of my major fantasy goals on this one. Stan Winston, Rick Baker, John Dystra, These guys are my childhood idols. I hope thid helps your muscle suit research, flexdesignstudios is a place for undersuits like no others i've seen. maybe they could do a one off custom for you.

also, is it me or does Harry actually have um....um..bits and pieces? The reason I say that is my wife said what is that.....lol, and in a few scenes there appears to be something...lmao...she did the same thing when I use to watch wrestling....what can I say.....penis envy I guess...LMAO :lol

I took some pics of the animatronic heads a few years back when they were on display at the Academy:

Click the pictures to make them full size. I hope these help, can't wait to see your progress! :thumbsup

Amazing to see all the detail that goes into these works of art. Harry looks so peaceful in that one pic witht eh cut away...and is it me, or does Ron Pearlman look alot like Harry in the new Conan film..lol.....

Only took 10 years haha
Ux (1).jpg
Ux (3).jpg
Ux (6).jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back