Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file

Here's a copy/paste of my thread on siwdat. These are all the completed files, I'm super busy with my wedding at the moment so I won't have time to continue working on these until after the wedding.

These are my pepakura files made famous by Finhead and a few other's amazing builds. Thought I'd bring my thread over from the 405th.

Iron Man Helmet
newhelmet.jpg

IronMan2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Chest
newchest.jpg

IronManChest.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Here's a tighter arrangement of the unfold by KrovikanCorvinus
IronManChest_ArrangedBy_KrovikanCorvinus.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

newbackk.jpg

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap2 LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap2 RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Back unfolded by SupermanExtreme1

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Rebostar.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Back unfolded by Rebostar

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Remraf.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Paper Saving Back unfold by RemRaf

Iron Man Shoulder
newshoulder.jpg

IronManShoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManShoulderBigger DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
New Bigger Shoulder, unfolded by Brothers Darkness

Iron Man Neck
ironmanneck.jpg

IronMan_Neck.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Arm WIP
newbicep.jpg

newforearm.jpg

Updated arm files, models by me, unfolded by Brothers Darkness
Ironman_bicep by DF darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_elbow DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_forearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_upperforearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Updated Hand Guard, unfolded by Stealth
IronManHandplate Unfolded by STEALTH.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Pelvis
newpelvis.jpg

Pelvis and Hip unfolded by Brothers Darkness
IronMan_Pelvis DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Iron_Hip DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh
newthigh.jpg

IronMan_Thigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

thanks !

But why is the Thigh file
says " No data for development" ?
I am using pepakura viewer 3.0.4. It should be the most update version of viewer.

Is the left side of the shoulder and arm same as the other side?

you do not run the file, it's true! I know which files I happen? additions to the tight pep files, propio not know how to solve the problem, the finishes are important

thanks !

But why is the Thigh file
says " No data for development" ?
I am using pepakura viewer 3.0.4. It should be the most update version of viewer.

Is the left side of the shoulder and arm same as the other side?

Hello, my name is Claudio, you're very good with Pepakura. I am planning a new armor and your Ironman pep files are good. Would you like to send or post some files I need? I need the additions thigt UNFOLD, UNFOLD right bicep, left bicep UNFOLD, UNFOLD right forearm, left forearm UNFOLD, and the pieces under your thighs, right knee and left forever in the unfolded mode UNFOLD ok? I'm sorry I speak English so well. Would you help me? me if I would send them a big favor. . . . .
claudiohair1983@gmail.com
Here's a copy/paste of my thread on siwdat. These are all the completed files, I'm super busy with my wedding at the moment so I won't have time to continue working on these until after the wedding.

These are my pepakura files made famous by Finhead and a few other's amazing builds. Thought I'd bring my thread over from the 405th.

Iron Man Helmet
newhelmet.jpg

IronMan2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Chest
newchest.jpg

IronManChest.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Here's a tighter arrangement of the unfold by KrovikanCorvinus
IronManChest_ArrangedBy_KrovikanCorvinus.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

newbackk.jpg

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap2 LEFT.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManFlap2 RIGHT by Dancin_Fool Unfolded by SupermanExtreme1.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Back unfolded by SupermanExtreme1

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Rebostar.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Back unfolded by Rebostar

IronManBack by Dancing_Fool Unfolded by Remraf.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Paper Saving Back unfold by RemRaf

Iron Man Shoulder
newshoulder.jpg

IronManShoulder.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
IronManShoulderBigger DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
New Bigger Shoulder, unfolded by Brothers Darkness

Iron Man Neck
ironmanneck.jpg

IronMan_Neck.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Arm WIP
newbicep.jpg

newforearm.jpg

Updated arm files, models by me, unfolded by Brothers Darkness
Ironman_bicep by DF darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_elbow DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_forearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Ironman_upperforearm DF Darkness unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Updated Hand Guard, unfolded by Stealth
IronManHandplate Unfolded by STEALTH.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Iron Man Pelvis
newpelvis.jpg

Pelvis and Hip unfolded by Brothers Darkness
IronMan_Pelvis DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Iron_Hip DF Darkness Unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Thigh
newthigh.jpg

IronMan_Thigh.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Woah... these are wicked! I'm gonna try my had at this bad boy for sure!

So having never done a pepakura project before I just have a couple of questions...

1. How do you mirror a file (ie so that a right arm can be used for a left arm, etc.)? Do you have to do that or is there something I'm missing?

2. What would the scale have to be for someone 6'0 tall?

Thanks!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back