Looking for dancing fool Iron Man Pepakura file

hi, im looking for the pep files for the joint plates between the thigh and cod plate, i've looked at all the downloads here and cant seem to find any pep for that part? can any one shed some light on this for me,
thank you.

thanks !

But why is the Thigh file
says " No data for development" ?
I am using pepakura viewer 3.0.4. It should be the most update version of viewer.

Is the left side of the shoulder and arm same as the other side?

Here's my unfold of the thighs...

Iron Man Mark III Leg Thigh 409mm LEFT by Dancing Fool CP66 unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Iron Man Mark III Leg Thigh 409mm RIGHT by Dancing Fool CP66 unfold.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

And the Lower legs are exactly the same so just make two of the same file but the arms you have to mirror and print the separate files for the upper arms only, the rest of the arm is exactly the same on both sides!

Sorry it took me so long to respond to this thread but I've been a tad busy as explained on my own thread ;)

What would the scale need to be for someone around 6ft in height?

The suit is already scaled for a 6 foot person!

hi, im looking for the pep files for the joint plates between the thigh and cod plate, i've looked at all the downloads here and cant seem to find any pep for that part? can any one shed some light on this for me,
thank you.

Here you go...

http://www.4shared.com/file/xSOwTsbRce/Iron_Man_Mk3_Thigh_Additions_-.html

WOW Those are very cool! thank you for sharing! I did not see the hands files or feet.

Hands and feet are not done because there are others who have already done them, Robo is one of the good ones for the boots and Zabana'a hands are the best I've seen :D

Last edited:
hi , im having problems to assemble all the parts , like cald dongles, cant see how to put all toggether and cant find a picture of all sides assembled.
can anyone post it ? or a pdo with all parts toggether ? PLEASE

Hey asakugawa, I have the pdo with all parts toggether, send your email pls :thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

hi , im having problems to assemble all the parts , like cald dongles, cant see how to put all toggether and cant find a picture of all sides assembled.
can anyone post it ? or a pdo with all parts toggether ? PLEASE

Hey asakugawa, I have the pdo with all parts toggether, send your email pls :thumbsup

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back