SDCC pictures of hot girls thread

Really??? Do we seriously need a thread about this?? Some people are just pervs..... :lol

Get a girlfriend or wife and you won't need to look at pictures :love

Yes, we need a thread about this! There's nothing wrong with admiring a beautiful body, and if the girls are wearing costumes, they WANT to be admired. :)

Last edited:
Really??? Do we seriously need a thread about this?? Some people are just pervs..... :lol

So says someone without a girlfriend or wife.

Just because you own a car doesn't mean you don't like to look at car magazines.

Scott

LOL.
Guys are such pigs....

...i'll be watching this thread closely <_<

Are you really surprised?:lol The TV culture today does nothing but promote how men are stupid and pigs for comedic entertainment daily. At the same time they also promote how women are anything but. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't so might as well enjoy the trip.:cool

Last edited:
Just because you own a car doesn't mean you don't like to look at car magazines.

Scott

You can like car.... heck you can love a car, but it is nothing close to the love you have... for the woman you have promised to love and cherish til your last breath. So looking at other cars with lust is not a bad thing.

What I was trying to emphasize is....yes, as a human beign with a pulse, you can appreciate beauty when you stumble upon it... but to create a thread to just ooggle, just so you don't have to search through numerous pictures to find them.... that is just a little bit over the top.

My wife is ALL I need!!

And yet ironically here we are "Not being Pigs" in the hot girls thread. :love

OK, let's not upset Firesprite any longer. On with the show!

popcorn.gif

So says someone without a girlfriend or wife.

Scott

Agreed and if anyone thinks their wives aren't looking at Brad Pitt, or maybe one of those Twilight vampires with a twinkle in their eyes, they're kidding themselves. It's human nature to appreciate beauty whether it's a painting, a car, a man or a woman. Doesn't mean you're going to run out and get it.

Easier said than done (for some)!

BTW, to an extent I agree... married men and boyfriends either consciously have to be on their guard with what the look at, OR the choice comes naturally.

Either way, I am a single young buck and I enjoy my nerdy ladies. If you like it or not... it's your choice to make for yourself. Not others.

I would however like to keep the taste level on the higher end though. We're men here, not brutes. :thumbsup

A married friend and I (I was single at the time) both saw a very attractive woman get embarrassed by having a gust of wind put her skirt over her head as she went by us on the opposite side of the street. I said something to my friend to the effect of 'hey, you're married, you've got everything you could want' to which he quickly replied "I'm married - not dead." As they say, truer words were never spoken. :lol

12 posts to a thread of hot girls and no one has posted a picture yet? You guys suck!

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Now that was the best post yet!!

I am happily married and gonna go spend some time with the beautiful gal who was so gracious to stoop low enough to married me. So I am checkin' out of this thread. I, by no means, will poop on your fun here anymore.

Enjoy and get to postin' your pictures for Funky.......:lol:lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back